Step 2: Countdown to Concert

PLAY SILVER SPOON AND DON'T LEAVE ME AND RINGWANDERING

WHOOSH

The first night was when we arrived at the hotel. After I had finished balling my eyes out I got ready to go out to dinner. I wore my vegan chrome grey dr. Martens with ripped jeans, a sweater, and long sleeve shirt. I'm don't wear makeup so.

Before we left to go find food we checked google maps. We planned on going to go Timesquare to see all the lights and signs before dinner since it was still early just dark. That didn't happen, we left and wandered around trying to find food we ended up reading the directions wrong and never did anything. We ended up finding a Italian place after sitting down in a Starbucks to regain our composure- it didn't help that my stomach was hurting. We canceled the plans and decided to head back after having really good lasagna and salad.

When we got back to the hotel we checked Citi Fields twitter again and decided what we were gonna do. The plan was to wakeup and go out to eat breakfast and go to see Grand Central Station. After that we were going to get my mom a purse for the concert and go to Timesquare. Than go back to the hotel change and take an Uber to Citi field, get our wristband and go get Korean food nearby. We then went to sleep waiting for tomorrow. I couldn't fall asleep until I told myself to relax.

This happened but only halfway. We got breakfast and saw Grand Central but Timesquare did not go as planned. My dr. Martens were giving me blisters so we went to a CVS to get bandaids and put them on at a table in the of Timesquare. Mom got her purse but then the fake dress up people grabbed me and took a picture then demanded money. My mom knew how that worked and just walked when i got grabbed before realizing I got grabbed, we took a picture but mom refused to pay them so we left and never went back or avoided them. This put me into a bad mood till we saw the LINE FRIENDS store.

Sadly there was a huge LINE (HA) since BTS were having a concert and tons of ARMYs were in the city. We didn't go in but I did the Go Go dance outside just cuz it made me happy. They were giving out balloons if you had a ticket to the concert with you.

We then went back to the hotel to change. I wore my dr. Martens, blue ripped jeans, a white crop top with a V pin, a yellow plaid shirt around my waist incase I was cold and my Suga jacket just cuz. I had my silver dog tag, double connected hanging earrings, and some cute flower cat ears. Note I'm a swimmer and athlete so I'm quite buff (idk lol) for later. I also had a purple (:D) purse with my ticket and snacks incase I get hungry. Obviously I had my phone and charge port in my purse too. For the concert I put on concealer and foundation to cover up my acne and blemishes. We then got in a Uber and made our way to Citi Field.

The Uber driver took us to where we thought we should go, the gate to get our wristbands. Turned out that the line was not there and neither were the wristbands. We then wandered round asking people where to get wristbands, cuz to get merchandise and stuff you needed your wristband. We finally found the guy and got our bands. After we got our bands the soundcheck started and I started crying, I could hear them from outside and they sounded almost exactly as they do on track/ in studio. After may breakdown we got in line to go into the merch village. When we got into the line we got free BTS ARMY bracelets that were light purple. Not long after we got a summer package photo card and card that said I PURPLE YOU and YOU ARE ENOUGH. this happened right before we got into the village. Once we got into the village they said the Official ver. 3 ARMY BOMB was selling out, now beforehand my mom told me we can't leave each other, she let me sprint over to the line for the ARMY BOMBs. She met me there and we both got them. we put the batteries in and We got them connected to the concert through our ticket and thanks to the wonderful helpful staff at the booths. We then went to use the bathroom so we didn't have to later.

After that we headed to the merch line. We did not plan this so we didn't know what we were getting. Now I am very impatient at this point, I was 14, but that is not an excuse I was rather rude to a women in front of us. She had a ankle boot on and was walking very slowly. I asked her daughter I'm assuming if we could go in front of them, she said sure so we got in front of the two. Her mother then said ' okay just go in front of us then'. We then got into our spot in the merch line. After we got in front of them I immediately regretted it. They had that spot but I was selfish and I feel so sorry and guilty.( please don't grill me on this I feel so bad still I know I made a mistake.)

Well away from that now. We ended just getting a V picket, I wish they had all seven but it was sold out. After we got the picket we headed to the line. Note its probably around 1:30/2 in the afternoon and the concert starts at 7 at night. We then waited in line the rest of the time after finding our number spot in the line, around 5540 something. We never got lunch cuz I was paranoid. We just snacked on the bars we brought.

Note the soundcheck is still going on. After we were in line for half an hour my mom called our sister again cause she had just gotten out of her SAT. While this was going one I started talking to people around me, there was to probably twenty something year olds who came from Texas who couldn't get tickets for Fort Worth, a also 14 year old girl named Rayanne who I still keep in touch with (Suga Bias) , and Destiny ( Suga bias)a 20 year old with her 13 years old sister (j hope bias). Remember Rayanne and Destiny for later. We were gonna stay with each other during the concert. After a while we just played BTS from my phone and looked on insta for BTS and talked abut the performances and what might happen. My mom at this point is talking to Rayanne's mom. Turned out they flew up from North Carolina and Destiny is from NYC. By the way I'm an OT7 but Suga, Jimin, and J hope have a special place in my heart since they were my bias at first.

The whole line had sat down but at the time clicked by and staff asked us to stand up we were standing. I went to go use the the porta-potty, I realized how big the line is, probably around 7-8,000 or more. After I returned from the bathroom, Destiny had left to get jus all pizza since none of us had eaten. Not long after I returned the line started moving, Destiny had not returned yet and her sister was texting her to hurry. We had moved maybe 20 meters when Destiny got there with pizza. Everyone got a piece except for the Texas girls when had brought their own food. Lots of the people in line with us had brought food to eat.

We had moved almost to the gate and we were getting really excited talking and talking and talking. We were joking about how the boys might be in the big window we could see from the line and talking about what the ARMY project might be and the medley and fire and Baepsae hip thrusts.

We got to the security check before entering and the security were joking with our moms about how they would want to sit down from being in line so long. We went through a metal detecter and they checked our tickets and bags.

When we entered the pit they handed us the ARMY time project 'Night Sky' and security told us not to run. We kinda ran slash speed walked because everyone wanted to be as close as possible. Our group had tried to figure out where we were going to stand and get the best view and be closest but that went to shit when we got inside. We went straight towards the crowd.

Our spot wasn't to bad for some people skipping us in line. We were about 25 yards or swim short course away from the stage. We see them and they see us close (maybe they saw us idk). It was starting to get cloudy but it didn't rain so its was slowly getting darker as the time of concert got closer. They were playing music videos and everyone ARMY bombs were on and the whole stadium was singing along.

As the clock ticked by the music videos relevancy was getting closer. The big BTS symbol screen in the middle of the stage was getting brighter and brighter. At seven o'clock on the dot Fake Love was playing when it ended the big screens went dark and the screams got louder with all the bright ARMY bombs.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I LOVE WRITING THIS BRINGS BACK SUCH GOOD MEMORIES!