Results

***THIS IS THE LAST SECTION OF THIS STORY. AT LEAST FOR AWHILE. SO PLEASE, DO NOT GO SAYING I NEED TO DO MORE AFTER THIS!!**

Kian and Connor talked about what happened during the trip. They decided to try it again. Well, this time was different. How? Well, because they did it in front of the other guys.

Kian and Connor did kiss in front of everyone else. But not only that, they were told by Ricky and Jc if they thought they could be together, then they're wrong.

Sam and Trevor on the other hand, had a different opinion. They wanted Kian and Connor to be together. They wished it for awhile, but it never happened.

Jc and Ricky didn't have a reason for what they said. So that's why Kian and Connor decided to give it a try.

***3 months later***

Kian and Connor are still together, they are happy as ever. But one little thing hasn't worked yet. The fact Jc and Ricky don't like the fact they're together. But it doesn't bother Kian and Connor at all, because if they were real friends they'd want them to be together, or at least support them and their decision.

***8 months later***

Jc and Ricky planned a way to break Kian and Connor up, which surprisingly succeeded. Kian was told that Connor had a girlfriend, and was shown pictures. Connor was told that Kian was still with Andrea Russett. Which obviously is a lie, both of them are. So why'd they break up? To make Jc and Ricky happy. They still love each other, still kiss, and all that relationship stuff. But they don't actually date.

***10 months later***

All the guys decided to get a girlfriend. They all succeeded on that. Except two. Which was Kian and Connor. They were still in love with each other. No one could stop that love they had. Shortly after, they moved on and got a girlfriend. So it's all fixed.

*********END OF STORY. ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE IF I CAN. I CAN NOT PROMISE ANYTHING!!! THANK YOU FOR READING THOUGH!!********