Way home

So I know this won't last long. I'm going going to do 8 parts of this. It might be more, not exactly sure. All depends if you all like this.

The boys get on a plane and go back to Los Angeles. Once they all get on the plane, they find out they're sitting next to each other this time, which is a good thing.

The only thing they could think of is what happened in New York.

A few hours, they finally got back to Los Angeles. They got Ricky Dillon to pick them up, and Sam Pottorff and Trevor Moran was with Ricky.

Jc mentioned what happened, and then Kian and Connor talked about it. It freaked Trevor out, as anything like this would.

They reached the house, and Ricky planned a welcome back party. Which Matthew Espinosa, Nash and Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas, Taylor Caniff, and Jack Glinsky were there.

They all yelled "WELCOME HOME!!" as they all walked in the door. Jc was surprised, Kian went to his room to sleep because it was late, and Connor was just standing there as he would.

Shortly after about an hour and a half of the party was going, everyone went home, and left the 6 guys(Connor, Ricky, Sam, Jc, Trevor, and Kian) to pick up the mess.

After they picked up the mess, it was finally 3am. They all went to sleep for the night.