Chapter 3

Hiiiii, here's chapter 3! I just wrote it after a long day of studying for my January exams so I apolagize if there are spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. I think i won't update it until my exam are over because i still have a lot to study and it's really stressing me out. (college life yay) Anyway I just didn't want not to update it for a whole month so here's chapter 3!!!

The ray of the sunrise were streaming through the window, Bradley was still in a deep sleep and Irina was looking at him with a smile on her face and bright eyes. She lifted her hand and slipped it on his cheek, caressing it tenderly. She then started pressing smalls kisses on his other cheek. She could feel he was waking up and smiled through the kisses she was giving him.

'Stef...' he whispered half asleep

' WHAT?' Irina shouted stepping back

' What?!' Bradley jumped, waking up, staring confusingly at Irina

' Are you serious Bradley?' Irina spoke loudly, she was furious

'What, what happened, why are you shouting? I don't get it, please don't scream' He brought the back of his hand on his head and rubbed it

'You don't know?' she asked him angrily

'Well... no! explain yourself please'

'I was waking you up with kisses and you whispered Stefani's name Bradley.' Her voice came sharply

His eyes widened and he started spluttering

' Oh I...uhm I'm sorry, I was having a dream about her I guess that's why' he seemed embarrassed

'Are you sure you're telling me everything Bradley...' she asked with sadness in her eyes

'Why? You think I'm hiding something from you?' he frowned

'It's just that... Anyway let it go, I'm just overreacting sorry, I just don't wanna lose you' she looked right into his eyes and put the back of her hand on his cheek, rubbing it slowly ' I love you'

'Well, there's nothing to worry about'

He didn't even know himself if he was telling the truth or not. He was just very confused because deep inside him, he knew he was somehow attracted to Stefani.

' Okay... you should go, you'll be late '

'Yes you're right' he got out of the bed and gave her a peck on her lips

'I love you too, see you tonight'

-------------------------------------

Driving to work, Bradley was completely lost in his thoughts. He didn't know what to think about how he was feeling about Gaga anymore. Since he met her, he kept telling himself it was just a strong friendship with a strong but platonic bond but now he was not so sure anymore. The dream he was having before Irina woke him up was not a regular dream you can have about a regular friend.

No, in his dream, they were both somewhere, he can't recall exactly where but all he can remember is that he was about to kiss her. But does that really mean something? Maybe it's just his character taking over his own personality. He spends so much time playing someone who's in love with Gaga's character, so that must be it. Nothing to worry about. He sighed not really believing himself but he somehow managed to convince himself that once the movie will be over, he won't feel that way anymore.

She's a friend, just a friend. Just act normal with her, he told himself as he parked his car next to hers.

He got out of his car and looked at his watch. He was late. He hurried up and went to the studio, everyone was there already.