chapter 7

Hi! thanks for all the likes and comments! it warms my heart!
this is my longest chapter so far.... i didn't read it over so tell me if you spot any mistakes!

Enjoy!

Bradley and Irina were finally sitting on the couch after a long day of being busy. He put an arm around her and turned the tv on. Irina rested her head on his shoulder and began to press gentle kisses. Bradley then leaned in to kiss her on the lips. At first the kiss was soft but it became quickly more needy and sloppy. The actor grabbed his long-time girlfriend by the waist and sat her on his lap.

They hadn't been making love for a few weeks now, in fact they had barely talked to each other for a few weeks... Irina was super busy with her modeling job, and Bradley was working on editing the movie which took a lot of his time.

"I missed you" Irina said breathless between two kisses

Bradley smiled through the kiss and his tongue licked her lips, asking for permission to enter. The kiss lasted for a few minutes before Irina withdrew from his lips to reach out his neck. She started licking it and biting it gently while unbuttoning his shirt.

Bradley's head dropped back and he closed his eyes letting a groan rip through the air as Irina made her way to where he needed her the most.

The pop-star Lady Gaga just cancelled the ten last European cities for her Joanne Tour as she is suffering from severe pain.

Bradley's eyes suddenly widened, he immediately straightened and pushed Irina back on the couch.

'Bradley what the fuck' Irina complained, not understanding what was happening, looked at him confused. He stayed silent, she then followed his stare where the TV took his full attention.

She rolled her eyes when she realized Gaga was the reason of his sudden reject.

'Why didn't she tell me...' he whispered in his beard.

'Well, she doesn't have to tell you everything Bradley' Irina answered dryly.

He frowned his eyebrows and stood up quickly still being confused.

'I have to call her'

And with those last words, he retired from the living room. He took his phone out of his pocket, leaving his girlfriend alone and pissed more than ever.

Entering the bedroom, he pressed on 'Stefani Germanotta' and took his phone to his ear, waiting for her to pick the phone.

But all he could hear was the constant ringing. He held his breath until the last one. She didn't answer. He sat on the bed and sighed. He was extremely worried. He knew her fibromyalgia could act up really badly. She talked to him about it, he even witnessed it with his own eyes and she'd let him take care of her and see her in her most vulnerable moment. He closed his eyes and remembered one of the most intimate moment he had with her on set.

'I know you don't like when I see you like this, but I just wanted to check on you...'

She smiled to him through the pain, and he sat down next to her.

'Do you need anything?' He whispered softly, stroking her back gently.

She closed her eyes and let her head fall on his shoulder, he pulled her tighter against him and leaned his head against hers.

'Just stay here, I feel safe with you...' she said almost inaudibly as if she was revealing one of her deepest secret.

'I'll stay...' he answered on the same tone while kissing the top of her head softly.