MESSING WITH THE BAD BOY

**A NEW DAY**

I was happy when i heard i was transfered to a new school and standing right in front of the school is nice. The school is very big and colourful, i cant wait to make new friends.

I packed my car in the empty space i saw and walked up to school with my mom. My mom is a nice woman but sometimes strict she works at a bank and was also transfered near here.

“Good morning, You must be Mrs Johnson that called last week for your daughter transfer. ”

“Yes, i was. ”

“So this is your schedule for this section, i hope you like our school. ”

“Yes. ”I say

“So baby have a good day bye i wouldn't be home until 8 so  just order pizza. ”

“ OK mom, Bye” i said waving to my mom.

I needed to find my class i mean this hall is long, would i ever……

“Hey, watch where u are going. ” A guy about my height told me breaking me out of my thought ‘Cant u see. ’

“I think you are the one that need to watch where you are going and stop being a bitch. ” I said walking up to him.

“You need to watch your tongue young lady before i cut them for you. ”

“If you can't keep that mouth shut i think i have to keep it shut for you. ” I said as i notice that people are already gathering  round us “you need to stop acting like a dick for once in your life. ”

I walked out.

I later found my class and it was interesting but the only thing that scared me was the fact that i was in the same class with the boy i just finish talking to.

****************************

“Hey you must be the new girl” I heard someone saw at my back. “Everyone is talking about you. ”

“why”

“Because you just put  the leader of the popular kids right where he belong. ” she said with a smile on her face. “They even started posting video about it. ”

“Thanks for telling me but i was only trying to stand up for myself. ”  I said with a confused face. “I didn't mean to hurt him but he should look before he talks. ”

“Can you come sit with me and my name is Clara by the way. ”

“Amelia”

“ OK. ” she said just has we reached a sit filled with only one guy. “And this is my bestie Aiden ”

“You must be the girl everyone is talking about. ” He said with a surprising look. “You were so brave to talk to him that way, no one is allowed to talk to him like that. ”

“Well you may want to run away because he is heading this way. ”

“What”

“Hey, can i borrow her for some minute” he said looking at me.

“Yeah, she is all yours. ”

I walked behind him as he walked to a corner that i guess it was the entrance to the cafeteria.

“Well you may want to talk fast because i want to go-”

“ Well…..………..i am………..so...….rr..….y for talking..……..  to you that way. ” He said as he interrupted me and also putting is hands in between his hair which made it a little rough. “I should not have talked to u that way, it was so bad of me. ”

“Apology accepted. ” I said putting a smile on my face. “But learn to be more polite. ”

“Hey i have being looking for you everywhere” A girl about my age, the same height but a little busty than me said looking at me. “And who are you what are you doing with my boyfriend. ”

“Alison, i have told you that i am not your boyfriend , we broke up and that final. ”

He said trying to catch my attention.

“Don't mind her she is a little bit stubborn.  ”

“Well bye. ” I said and left.

*****************

“So tell me how it went, I want to know all details. ” Clara said. She had come to my house after school hours.“you must not leave any details.”

“Ok, fine.” I said laughing.“But you must not comment.”

Then she nodded her head.

“Well OK . He apologies to me and said he shouldn't have talk to me in that manner. ” And i looked at Clara hoping she wouldn't comment but she didn't she just looked at me with a surprising look. I wonder why.“But this other girl came and she said that what am i doing with her boyfriend and he was like we are not dating anymore. ”

I thought she was going to talk actually this time but she just continue looking at me.“Clara i really need you to talk this time.”

But yet she didnt answer.

“Clara!!!!!!!”

“ Yes yes yes what. ”

“You didnt talk.” I said looking at her.

“Well what you just told me.” She said and sighed. “Well Jake doesn't just apologies to people. He is proud. ”

“So do you think something is behind”i saId.

“Yes or what do you think.” She said with a confused face“well we would know tomorrow”

After Clara left, i seat down and thought of what she just said about Jake being up to something. Well it doesnt matter.

***********************************