Chapter 1: The last battle

*Hey guys! This is my first NaLu fanfic, so if it's cheesy that's why...  Anyway, Hope you enjoy the first chapter of "Stars Are Made Of Flames."!!!*

It was the final fight. The war was almost over. The explosions and screams were gone. All that remained was Fairy Tails top team, Team Natsu, and the leader of there rival, the dark mage himself. Zeref. Fairy Tail was bruised and bleeding but was nowhere near giving up on their comrades.  Where Zeref stood alone, there seemed to be a dark aura around him. He was radiating power. "Hello, brother, "Zeref mumbled at a volume only a dragon slayer could hear.

"I am not your brother," Natsu growled. This dude was making him angry.

"Haha. of course you are. you died about 400 years ago. I was so broken, that I gave up my ability to die of old age to bring you back. I dedicated my life to this life and death magic until I brought you back. Along with my other demons, you arose-"

"NO!"

"Oh yes. And you were the strongest of them all.-"

"IT'S NOT TRUE!" Natsu's body heat was higher than ever. He was getting ready to explode.

Zeref continued calmly. "You were my largest accomplishment. Brough back from the dead. Etherious Natsu Dragneel.  Better known as the demon: E.N.D"

"NO!!!"Natu was engulfed in the hottest flames anyone has ever felt. He charged filled with rage. "FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!"

Lucy then pulled out her Aquarius key (Yes I know it was destroyed in the Tartaros arc but this is a fanfiction so I can do what I want) chanted "Star dress, Aquarius!" and started to charge. "Come on we have to help him!" She yelled at Erza, Grey, and Wendy. With a flash Erza changed to her Fairy Queen Armor, Grey summoned his ice devil slayer magic, and Wendy transformed into dragon force. together they charged towards Zeref, holding on to all the strength and magic energy they could muster.

In the far distance, you could hear their faint battle cries: 

"Ice Devil's Rage!"

"Heaven's wheel 100 sword attack!"

"Sky Dragon Roar!"

"Urano Metria!"

For a moment the world disappeared into a flash of light and the overwhelming power of the combined magic energy. When reality came back all was silent.

*I know. I'm evil but I love cliffhangers. They keep you interested. So anyway if you like it comment down below! -Lucy Dragfilia*