Lucy?

*Btw dont play the video till you are instructed to*
Natsu's P.O.V
After we recovered from the fight against Zeref, Fairy Tail hosted a huge victory party! With a TON of Mira's amazing food. But something didn't seem right. Around midnight it dawned on me.
Luce wasnt there...

Lucy's P.O.V
...I was in the Celestial Spirit Realm. But why? I was in mid thought when-

"Hello princess!" I was scared half to death by my pu ishment obsessed spirit, Virgo.
"AAAAHHHHH, Virgo! You scared me!"

"I'm sorry Princess,would you like to punish me now?"

"What? No Virgo! You are my friend and I dont hurt my friends!"

"But you kick Natsu-san" She will never understand...

"Virgo, its different with him. He walks into MY house like he owns the place! And not only that but he sneaks I to my bedroom!"I blush.

"You llllooovvvveeeee him"

"W-wha- No I Don't!" My face was now as red as Erza's hair. "And stop copying that stupid cat!"

Natsu's P.O.V

"Hey Happy! Have you seen Luce?" She has to be somewhere...

"No....Oooooohhhh I understand now...."

"Wha-"

"You LLLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEEE her!"

"Wha- n-no I d-dont!"

"Why are you blushing then...."

"I-I-" He got me. Now what? "I-I'm going to go f-find Luce" With that I ran out the guy hall hoping to find Luce at her house. These parts are usually a bit to rout for her anyway.

When I reached her house, the wife dow was open so I jumped up and climbed in.

When I was inside the first thing I noticed was that all the light lacromas were off. Weird. She must be in her bedroom sleeping.

On my way to the bedroom I checked the bathroom and the kitchen, with no sign of Luce. But plenty of left over food. YUM. After a quick snack, I went to the bedroom.

No Luce. Where could she be? There was one last place to check. The Magnolia Bath House.

Lucy's P.O.V

I was still mind boggled. How did I get here and why? Why now? "Hey, Virgo?"

"Yes Princess?"

"Do you happen to know why I'm here? I mean in the Celestial Realm?"

"Yes, you have proven to be the strongest celestial wizard we have ever known and-"

"And you were chosen to be the new queen of the Celestial Realm. My blonde beauty" said an all to familiar voice.

"Lok- I mean Leo! When did you get here?" Man these spirits sure like to pop out if nowhere.

"I got the news that you were finally here so I came to see the new queen."

"How can I be the queen? What about the King?"

"I am afraid that his star is dying." Said a sorrowful voice behind me. I turned around to find capricorn.

"What do you mean dying? Hasn't he been around for many millennia?"

"Every star must die Lucy. Even the most ancient ones."

"For Mavis's sake, I hate it when your right, but what about my friends at Fairy Tail?"

"I have been given the burden of announcing your presumed death." Says Leo miserably.

"Wh-what! Natsu- I mean they will be crushed especially Natsu. He's my best friend!" I love him as more than a friend though.

Natsu's P.O.V

I ran to the bath house as fast as I could.When I finally reached the front desk...

"Name?"

"Wha- oh, um, Natsu Dragneel."

"I dont have you booked, would you like to schedual an appointment?"

"What, no, I'm here to find my comrade." I wish she was more though...

"Ok then, what is their name?"

"L-lucy Heartfilia"

"Oh, I'm sorry but Ms.Heartfilia hasn't been here in weeks." Where could she be? like.she has disappeared into thin air. Where is my Luce!

•At the guild hall• No Ones P.O.V

Its past midnight and the party is still on. That is until the guild doors glide open and a certain celestial spirit walked in. The look on his face was not a look of celebration, but a look of mourning. Whispers grow throughout the guild. What could.our fear Loki be so upset about? He walks to the back of the guild. All is silent and every set of eyes staring on the lion.(start the song now)

"When Lucy's mother died all those years ago her body appeared in the celestial realm and she turned into a star, like all of the great celestial wizards." Loki's eyes welled with tears "I am very sorry to inform you that our dear Lucy Heartfilia has appeared in our relm today." The whispers grew louder. "The star of Fairy Tail has been pronounced dead and has joined the ones in our sky." He choke and fell to his knees. In his hand was rhe pouch of keys that had once belonged to Lucy, it was official. With this the entire guild was filled with sobs. Their shining star was gone.

"H-how w-ill Na-Natsu react. She was like a sister to me, but to him she was so much more." Grey said between sobs. At that exact moment the doors open once again and our salmon haired dragon enters the guild.

"What's going on? Why is everyone crying? Did something happen?"

*How will Natsu react to the death of his bestfriend and soul mate? Will he be able to cope?

Will Lucy be able to hide herself from her friends? Will she be able to stay away? Will she find her true love once again?

Continue with me on this journey of a story to find out.*

-Lucy Dragfilia

Plz comment if you enjoyed! (Or cryed😢) and make sure to follow me!

Love you guys bye!