ᵃ ᵈᶤᵃᵐᵒᶰᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵘᵍʰ

" HUMANS are the EPITOME of GREED. "

⋆|   THE GENIE OF THE LAMP is your typical wish-granting supernatural figure. He's been at this job of making every human's wish(es) come true. All his previous masters may not have been the most benevolent bunch: always thinking for themselves, hoping to acquire some sort of personal gain in a mere three wishes. It was always "Genie grant me THIS" or "Genie I require THAT" but nothing for the spirit in return. For once all three wishes were called upon, the creature was BINDED by MYSTIC LAW to return to his lamp, waiting for another time where the next human would use him and discard him all the same. But what exactly would a genie ever want? To be human maybe? To have a life OUTSIDE of his cold metallic prison? Yes, in fact. Though from experience he was disgusted to try and think he could ever want to WISH to be human, but it was his only way OUT. IF he were ever to be human, the genie had thought of a life as a doctor. But not just any doctor, a part of him grew interested in the innerworkings of the human mind. Their 'brain' in fact. He worked with a doctor once. The medicine of that time was dastardly primitive, but it still astounded him nonetheless. BUT ALAS, it was just the silly dream of a genie. The universe created him to serve humans, not live amoung them. Besides, why be a mortal when you can live an eternity as a magical supernatural creature.

" A MILLENNIA of granting wishes, and for what? Don't you think a genie could get a break? "