ᵐᵉᵉᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵉᶰᶤᵉ ⁽ᵒᵖᵉᶰ ʳᵖ⁾

(this is an open starter, after reading the prompt below, respond in character in the comment section)

(Y/A = your anon)

⋆|   Y/A had randomly happened upon an innocent lamp * gif  *

⋆|   Y/A had randomly happened upon an innocent lamp gif  *. After weighing the options, Y/A decides to pick the lamp up, and rub it. A cough and a grumble echoed from the crisp metal within. Soon, its cap popped off and Y/A and the lamp were consumed with mystic blue smoke. It glittered and it sparkled like a beautiful night sky.

Behind all this smoke * gif  * appeared a dark blurry figure

Behind all this smoke * gif appeared a dark blurry figure. It opened its eyes to reveal two full white irises, clear as day despite the cloudy colorful interference between the creature and Y/A. "MASTER." Its voice bellowed all too loudly as the smoke cleared, giving a fair view of the entity that came from the lamp. The entity in question appeared to be a dark short haired male, appearing in the form of a human. And despite the colorful jewelry and piercings littering his arms, belly and face, his chest was bare naked. His body from the lower half seemed to dissolve right back into the lamp, as if he were somehow connected to the gold metallic object. "You have awoken the genie of the lamp," he bowed dramatically, both head and chest dipped before rising halfway to lock eyes with Y/A, "And for that, I am at your command."