Strange love {chapter four}

Nehemia\ Rocco

You're going to regret that

What was I thinking? Already I've been in this school for less than an hour and I've already angered one of the Elite people in this place. Great start.

The guy- Rocco- sounded serious. I want to scream at him "Don't pay attention to me! I am nobody!" But that won't work, thanks to my overly dramatic self I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.

Shaking my head, I look down at the slip of paper that reads 3178. I turn towards the locker in front of me that Rocco was just leaning against and click in the numbers into the old fashioned lock in front of me.

It takes me two tries to get it open and by then the first bell rings signaling the beginning of class. I was going to be late, on my first day here. It's one thing to be the new girl, but another to be late to your first class.

Ignoring the bell, I pop the locker door open and look into it. The metal is all beat up in the inside and used condom sits in the corner.

Gross.

I don't even bother to take out the condom as I close the door again. I don't have any books that I need to place in there yet, and I was not about to leave my bag in there to get infested by the used condom that was probably Rocco's.

The second bell rings and I curse. I'm actually late now. I look at my schedule and read Science: CB.

I look down the hall doors that are shut, signaling that class has started and red the little sign next to each door looking for class B.

Finally, after 10 minutes of searching Class B is in the far end of the hall. I open the door before even thinking and step into the room. The whole class is staring at me and the teacher stops mid-sentence and turns her head. She is a sturdy, slim woman wearing a maroon pencil skirt and matching vest with dark hair. She looks about 30 years old.

I stand there silently with a blank face.

"And who are you to interrupt my class?" She says in an even tone that speaks for itself.

"Nehemia. It's my first day" I say as evenly as possible, trying not to let my attitude come through.

"Well Nehemia, your late"

I fight the urge not to roll my eyes "yes, I know ma'am"

The class laughs quietly and The teacher looks me in the eye, with a sharp glare.

"It is Mrs. Molderman to you. Now you can walk yourself to detention after school" she says handing me a slip of paper stamped with DETENTION in green letters.

"Now take a seat next to Rocco. You may as well get to know each other as you will be spending a lot of time together in detention it seems"

And that's when I make eye contact with his dark eyes, smirking at me. His chair was leaning against the wall, making a dent. His shirt was creeping up slowly because his hands were wrapped around his head. The shadow of his v-line appeared.