Strange love {Chapter five}

Nehemia\ Rocco

Malina wouldn't stop talking until the final bell rang and she said she'd text me later today to hang out.  I said bye and made my way to detention. 

All my life, detention was like my second home. Very rarely would I not be in detention, and when I was it was a burden. Teachers never liked me, even my first-grade teacher Mrs.Corry who yelled at me because my hair was too curly and it was blocking the girl next to me's vision. 

I enter the classroom and find a bald man typing furiously on a laptop at the desk in the front of the room. He barely looks up as he hands me a slip of paper asking for my name, date, grade, and why I was in detention. 

I look around and see only stoners and normal looking teenagers sitting around. No Rocco. I take the seat next to the window at the very back of the classroom. 

I put in my earbuds and lay my head down on the desk, my hand wrapping around my head. I don't even feel it when the seat next to me gets taken by someone. 

I do feel it though when someone takes out my left earbud disrupting my music. 

"You smell like you just smoked weed," says a deep voice and I immediately know who it is. 

I sit back up and look over at Rocco, who just now I realize is the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. He has high cheekbones that make him look like a prince, and his hair is pitch black. His eyes are nearly as dark as mine, maybe even darker if it was possible. Like pools of black water. 

"Stop checking me out," he says smirking and that takes me out of my checking him out. 

He was a gorgeous dick. 

"Why are you sitting next to me. There are nearly 20 other seats empty that you could go sit in"

He laughs and that just makes him look much hotter. 

"Maybe I am trying to give you a taste of the regret I'm about to give you," He says, licking his lips. 

I stare into his dark eyes challenging "You have nothing that I want to taste" I say. 

He just continues to stare at me "are you sure? Because I have many things that girls like to taste. Maybe one day I'll be kind enough to let you try it" 

Before I can even answer him, something hits the back of my head. 

I look at the ground and see a condom trojan package next to my chair. I pick it up and throw it at Rocco while picking up my bag. 

"Taste your own dick"

I walk out of the classroom not even caring that I'll have another detention tomorrow. I walk angrily down the hallway, speed walking. At all my other schools I was never noticed like this, never did anything to get noticed. I attended my classes, did my work and moved on. If the state wanted to switch me and place me somewhere I'd go without an argument. I was never in control of what happened in my life. I just did what I was told to do because if I didn't, I'd end up homeless or dead. 

A hand on my shoulder turns me around and standing in front of me in high stilettos and dark red lipstick. The bitch Ashton. I put on a bored look and stand with my hand on my hip. 

"Yes?" I drawl out. The last I wanted to do is deal with her. 

"Stay the fuck away from Rocco.  Do you think I don't know why you ended up in detention? because you wanted to be with him" she says and I roll my eyes. What a cliche. In every school I've been to, this has never been an occurrence. There, people just didn't give a fuck about you or anyone. They just did what they wanted.