4: December 27 2018

So it's the next day!!!
And here's what happened

So I woke up to my cat scratching at the floor where his treats are. I went back to bed and like 5 minutes later, he wOKE ME UP... AGAIN.

I set him outside my door and closed it. I was done lol. So I went to bed, again.

ROMEO PUSHED HE DOOR OPEN AND TRIED TO GET HIS TREATS.... AGAINNN!!!

This time I was for real done. So I threw a treat outside my door and closed it.

I wasn't able to go back to bed so i just went on the tablet (my phone broke so I have to use my moms tablet).

My mom said she had to run to the store so I asked if I could go with. She said yes so I got ready.

I got dressed in my new black jeans, the new navy with three stripes, and Nike shoes. I did my bangs and left my hair down.

We grabbed a few things then my mom dropped me off at Marissa's house. We had planned that before I left.

So I came in and we sat down for a bit until this guy came. He was going to tune Marissa's ukulele.

So we went into contessa's (Marissa's mom, blonde hair, short, blue eyes?) room. We hung out in there while the guy tuned the Ukulele.

We made small talk with the guy and he was kinda teaching Marissa. Contessa gave us chocolates and yumm!

After he left I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram and Marissa was messing around with her ukulele.

We then decided to go to the store before it's dark. It gets dark so early!!

We stopped and looked in the mirror before we left and man! We looked emo. No offense if you are, just not our style. We laughed for a sec then left.

We decided that on the way back we would take pictures. We talked and laughed until we were at the little market thing.

Marissa and I looked around for a bit the payed.

Marissa got a Dr Pepper, dinamites, ice cream and a Charlestonchew— chocolate candy thing.

I got dinamites and a drink, cherry coke.

We payed separately, left, and stopped to take pictures. We both took turns posing and acting dumb.

We arrived back at her house. We watched Brendon uries live, went live, ate our snacks, Marissa played her ukulele...

Marissa and I went over next door to get a guitar from her cousin. Marissa's cousin Eva has a dog and the dog was barking at me. Not in a mean or scary way, but I have a small fear of dogs.

Thankfully Marissa knows that and said something. Thank you Marissa. Eva took the dog out and we hung out there for a few.

We then left and went back to Marissa's.

We hung out and messed around. We went outside and chilLed. We came back inside. Lol I've said that so many times. We got pizza but it was kinda gross.

And now Marissa is watching Markiplier and eating her snacks and I'm typing this and texting Reese.

If something important happens I'll make another chapter tomorrow but if not I'll see you like next week. Idk?

Whenever something happened.

BbByyeeeeee