Everyone meet ty

"Elsa I never asked you something" Braxton said as we watched TV. "And what is that?" I asked shoving a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth. "When is your birthday?" "September 20th why?" I asked remembering my birthday was in a week. "Oh it's almost your birthday then." he said smiling.

~Monday~

I had decided on waiting till today to tell everyone about my boyfriend Ty. I walked out of my flat locked the door and headed down stairs. My outfit for today was a high waist skirt with a simple white shirt tucked in and some matching flat shoes. I didn't know exactly how I was gonna tell my friends that I had started dating someone Friday night. But I guess they would find out so it would be best if I told them first.

"Hey Els!" Austin and sky said as they walked hand in hand towards me. They are the cutes couple every, no joke sky is always being the funny one and Austin just goes it with and he doesn't care what she does. He's always so supportive and sweet to her. It's so adorable to be honest. I quickly smiled and waved to them. A couple minutes later Sam and lights came riding in sam's fancy car. I'm not much of a cars kinda girl so I'm not sure what type of model it is ok don't judge. Braxton was the last person to arrive, which was the usual him being last because he would probably get distracted by something while he was trying to get to school.

School went by slow and boring as usual especially today cause I was going to be telling my friends at lunch the news of my new boyfriend. I had decided throughout first period that during lunch was the best. Which would be in about thirty minutes. My heart began to race and suddenly I couldn't concentrate on anything other then how I was going I tell them.

"Elsa come on! tell us!" Braxton yelled across the table trying to figure out what I was going to tell them. About five minutes ago I had stated "guys I have I tell y'all something" and since then they still hadn't figured it out. I was actually having fun torturing them with it so I decide to keep them from knowing for another five minutes. "Fine I'll say it" and as if I had called him myself the flawless outstanding strong muscular ginger guy himself walked up to our table, pulled a chair and sat beside me. Everyone seemed to be dumbfounded as to why the badass himself Ty had decided to come sit with some low lever people as us. "Hi Ty..." sky stated sort of shy. "W-what or why are you here?" she asked. "Well isn't that what a boyfriend does? sit with his girlfriend?" The expression on everyone's face would of been hilarious of it wasn't me who they were looking at. There eyes wide open, jaws open wide and faintly blinking every now and then. We sat there like that for what seemed ages but turned about to be no more then 30 seconds, when lights was the first to react in some other form and begin to bombard me with questions "what? Elsa?! Did you ever plan to tell us? Is he your boyfriend? When did y'all start dating? Why didn't you tell me?...." And finally I had enough and shoved the closest thing towards her mouth. Which happened to be Austin's lovely ice cream that was sitting on his tray melting ever so slowly. I quickly grabbed it and shoved it in her mouth causing her to jerk back in shock. "Ok let me explain." I sated before sitting comfortably in my chair while Ty wrapped his strong arms around my waist. That's when I realized Braxton did not look happy, his face was red and his expression was just hatred towards both me and Ty. I didn't want braxton to hate him or me. I don't want that to happen.

"Ok so I'm gonna explain. first this was the thing I had to tell y'all. And second was how we started dating...." I looked over to see Braxton's face turning ever so slowly more and more angry and it seemed to be more towards Ty. "...at the party last Friday we started talking and he asked me out. I obviously said yes and I hope y'all are ok with it and can be ok with me dating him." I finished and that's when braxton had enough. Before Ty could even start talking he stode up causing his chair to flip back as he stormed off towards the back lunchroom doors that headed to the parking lot.