Elsa! Its your birthday

~The day before Elsa's birthday~

My eyes darted open to find myself thinking I was late to school, so I quickly ran into the bathroom and right before I got into the shower I looked at my phone to see that today was Saturday. mentally murdering myself for thinking I had school today I face palmed myself. I turned the shower off and headed back to my bed where I had planned to say for another two or three hours.

~Ty's P.O.V.~

(A/N: here we have it! someone else other then Elsa's thoughts... his part of the story goes back to the first day of school and will recap what he has went through up until today.)

The sound of my little sister running into my room and screaming my name at the top of her little lungs to get up was the first thing I experienced this morning. My little sister kendra or as I call her kenz is the only person that brings happiness to my life. My mother hates me for turning into the person she hoped I never would turn into and my coward father left us when I was only 3 years old. So kenz is the only human being that can make me happy. I laughed as she jumped on my bed and yelled "HURRY UP TY!! ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I laughed and proceeded to get up. "OK kenz let me get ready and ill take you to school." she smiled and ran out of my room, I groaned and fell back onto my bed wishing today I didn't have to go to school. After a couple of minutes of laying on my bed staring up at my ceiling I got up and got into the shower. Once I took a hot shower I changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and black shirt with some grey Jordan's. I'm not the kind of guy to actually try to look nice so fuck it. I was done getting ready. Before I took kenz to school I walked out to smoke, then headed back inside sprayed myself with some colon and yelled for kenz to come eat breakfast. After she ate breakfast and I helped her get her things, we go into my car and I drove off to drop kenz at school.

Once I parked my car I grabbed my bag and headed to my locker. Before I could walk into the school building I looked over to find a group of people pointing towards a car. The car was obviously brand new, and inside the car came out the most gorguse girl ever. I was never here at school to make friends or to find a girlfriend I just wanted to graduate. But she just looked so stunning that I couldn't get my eyes off of her. everything about her looked perfect. Well from where I was standing I couldn't hear her voice but just by her looks she was perfect. My eyes followed her until she walked up to some guy. once he turned around I knew who he was, It was that ass hole. Me and that guy, so called braxton, have a reputation and I knew I did not want anything to do with her anymore. So I simply walked into school went to my locker and headed to my first class.

All through out first, second and third period I couldn't get her off my mind. Once lunch came around I wasn't hungry even tho I hadn't had anything to eat all day, the only thing I had in mind was her. I decided to go to the lunch room anyways, maybe if I smelled the food I would get hungry. That wasn't what happened for the simple fact that its school food and every school has terrible food. I had decided it was better if I just went out to my car and smoked a little since I was no longer high. I walked past a group of people when my eyes saw her once again. there she sat at an empty table, maybe this was my chance, maybe I could just walk over to her and start talking to her, maybe... just maybe this was the right time. Before I could make a decision I saw the sluty veronica walk up to her. They seemed to be arguing so maybe it was better I don't go talk to her right now, then all of a sudden she punched veronica right on the nose, damn she's not only hot but she's also not scared to punch someone. The fight escalated to the point where veronica was pined to the floor getting hit by her non stop.

I had not seen her for the rest of today and that was driving me crazy for some odd reason. Some how my mind couldn't stop thinking about her for the rest of that day and the next couple of days also.