Chapter 3: All For One; Freedom For All

AN: Chapter 2.5 has been "taken down" for reasons of the plot. There is no reconciling between Raymond and his parents, as I realized when I read back that I wrote them as the ones who would make his life hell just to make Sirzechs and Rias' paradise. They are antagonists as well as Rias and Sirzechs. Asia Argento will also not be in this story. She has been replaced with a character who practices prayers within another anime story. You will see soon who it is.

"So, this was the place Rias intended to set up at?"

I stood within the confined grounds of Kuoh's private school, known obviously by Kuoh Academy. To my side stood a used-to-be rival and friend to Rias: Sona Sitri, or Shitori in the Human World.

"Yes. She had requested I leave this place standing for her to set up base. I believe she intended to use a club name and identity to cloak it."

"Hmm..."

I stared at the old building as my Titans stood behind us, some interacting with Sona's current peerage as they looked up at them in wonder and awe.

"This won't work... It's too small..."

I looked up at Monarch.

"Monarch, are there any abandoned factories or warehouses in Kuoh that're near the school?"
{Scanning... Yes. There is an old plantation factory three blocks east of Kuoh Academy. It may be big enough to store everything and establish our base of operations.}

"Then we'll head there first. As for the building, Sona, you can tear it down if you want, or use it for something else. It doesn't make a difference to me, but, while you're doing so, can you do me a favor?"

"A favor? I suppose. If it is within reason, I can."

I walked to Monach, stepping into the hull when she opened it. I sat down and pointed at Sona.

"I need you to a little recon and scouting for two people in particular. Shuri Himejima and Kuroka Toujou."
She perked up at the names.

"Why would you request the name of a deceased human woman and an SS-Class Stray Devil?"
I hummed as I sat back.

"Because I have a feeling... No, I KNOW everyone was lied to. We all know how my older brother is a sis-con to Rias, right?"
"Yes, that much is apparent. Why?"
"He cares too deeply for Rias and is willing to give her the best and everything she wants. That love is as tainted as Rias' was to me, and it's forced him to commit two atrocities in particular that allowed Rias to earn a Queen and a Rook."
"You are really insinuating-"

*beep-beep*

She perked up again, looking down at her Human World communication device, also known as a Samsung Galaxy cellphone. She blinked at the two files put into her phone's files.

"Those are the top-secret files I found on Akeno and Koneko. They're... not really for the faint of heart, and the mere thought of what I've read makes my blood boil and despise my brother. Read it on your own time, but all I ask is that you help me find these two as I get myself situated and enrolled in Kuoh Academy. Can you do that?"

"I... I will see, what I can do."
I nodded as Monarch closed the hull.

{"That's all I'm asking for."}
I punched the ground, bouncing myself back to my feet as took control of Monarch, waving the other Titans to follow me as the coordinates were laid out on a map on the right of the screens. We had to pass by the town as quietly as possible, and with 7 large behemoths rumbling the ground with every step, that wasn't exactly possible. Luckily, we got there more quickly than expected, and standing before us when we arrived was, most definitely, a warehouse that can suit our needs. It was even taller and bigger than my old quarters, which left room for so much more than what I have now. Grinning, I opened up the garage door to the front of the warehouse, stepping in and looking around.