Chapter 3

Chapter 3 : A Few Hours of Understanding

"WOAH! You make the best Ham and Bacon Omelet EVER!! ", By the way, Cato is the greatest cook I ever met!--"Why thank you,Kat.."..After we cleaned our plates,I got so satisfied  that  i forgot what time is school gonna start.."Hey Cato..W-what time is school again?" I said lazily--"8:30,we still have like 2 more hours left"--"What are we gonna do,Too prevent boredomn to strike us!"--Cato thinked and thinked,suddenly he snapped his fingers and yelled "I know! NINJA PLUS DYNAMIC ~X47!!! ", I didn't quite understand what he was trying to say so I asked him "What's Ninja plus something- something?" --"Wait,You don't know this game? It's the best game ever made!!"..Well,I have to skip that part  'cause I'm not into video games.

The phone suddenly rang and I have to answer it because he's busy...when I answered it, My Mom was there talking at me, "Hello? Is Kathryn there? I'm her mother By the way"--"Mom? I-i'm here...",She then gasped and gave a big relief that she heared my voice. "Sweetie! are you okay? Did you eat your Breakfast? A-are you still mad at us"--" No,not really mom.I just got stressed, that's all..But I do understand,by the way", We talked for 20 minutes and after we understand eachother We said good bye and after that, I just slept in the coach while Cato was still playing the game...

After I slept for like an hour,I woke up at his bed! "Uhmm,Cato! How the heck did I get here?"--"Oh! You slept on the coach so I carried you upstairs,You should have played with me,It was totally awesome!" He got so hiper because he drank like 7 cans of soda..."Oh shoot! Its almost 8! We got like 60 more minutes left!", We rushed to the bathroom and did our daily routine..

And walked to school..I suddenly bumped on one girl her name was Samantha, She was an old friend of mine when I was in Grade 4, She's sweet,kind, and really helpful!---"Oh! Im sorry,It was my mis-" She suddenly stopped and started to remember me,

"wait,Kat? Is it really you?" She then jumped up and down with joy, then I answered her "Sam! Yeah,It's me!"--We hugged eachother so tight!--" Who's your boyfriend here?" I was suprised after she said that Cato's my boyfriend but I answered her back "No no no You must be mistaken,This is my bestfriend Cato,who helped me with the Football Captain problem", Then I gave Cato a punchie--"Kat,Im gonna go now,My Football captain needs me,see ya!"--

He then left, Me and Sam are together now and we sat at the bench and getting to know each other again..."So,What's new? ,I haven't seen you in ages"---"My parents told me that I was adopted"--"For real?"--"Yeah,but I didn't stay mad at them.."..After a few minutes of talking to her,The bell rang and so we proceeded to our Subject rooms..

It wasn't the usual day like yesterday when our teachers gives us surprise quizes..Instead,He introduced a new student, "Good morning class, I know this isn't a usual day but,There is a new student here, What's your name sweetie?"----"M-my name is Marie Oakley" We can't quite understand what she is saying but...everyone started to look at us,They murmured "WOAH! They look a like!"--"Incredible,I can't believe this"---"Maybe It's a prank..", Even our teacher started to murmur..Then it got louder and louder until their became an argument.....I saw her running away,Maybe she got scared..I tried to follow her but I couldn't find her anywhere.