come over (audrey) SMUT

premise: after the halloween dance, instead of going to brooke's party, audrey comes over to your place to blow off steam. 

uh this was supposed to be pure but it went off the rails: foreplay, dirty talk, you ride audrey's face lmao you're welcome, first attempt at hardcore smut

"Whatever! I'm crashing Brooke's and getting drunk!"

I heard Audrey yelling in the distance. I saw her storming away from Emma with pure rage written on her face. Not good. 

"Hey," I say, stepping in front of her, "why are you so upset?"

"It's a long story," she says, "now could you please move? This is the last place I want to be right now."

"You know drinking won't help how you're feeling," I say, following her to the door. 

"Wow, thanks mom, that's super helpful," she says. She's being ruder to me than normal. 

"Listen, why don't you and I head back to my place instead. I'll give you booze if that's what you really want."

                                                                                                    ***

"You didn't have to do this, thanks."

"What are friends for?"

Rather than get wasted at a dumb high school party, we've spent over three hours talking in my bed sipping white wine. Audrey told me about the video she found on Rachel's camera and Emma's reaction.

"It's just not fair that Rachel's death isn't taken seriously," Audrey says, talking more to her wine glass than to me. I scoot in closer to her and take her hand. 

"I take it seriously. If you think Kieran is suspicious, I believe you," I say. 

Audrey smiles that perfect fucking smile of hers. God, the way her lips curl at the sides of her mouth, and that delicate twinkle in her eye. I could look at her smile for hours, it makes me wish that-

I shake my head. No. I can't let myself think like that. I've had a crush on Audrey for ages but it's too soon after Rachel for me to want to say anything to her. 

"Thank you, (y/n), that means a lot to me right now," she says. She's rubbing her thumb on the back of my hand and even that light touch gives me shivers. We're both so fixated on our hands touching, that when we look back up at one another it almost makes me jump. 

"You know, I've spent so much time worrying about who will potentially kick the bucket next I've forgotten that I'm a teenager who's allowed to have fun," Audrey says. There's a slight tremor in her voice, and she can't quite look at me straight. 

"Yeah?..." I say, a little apprehensive, "what do you mean specifically?" I pretend to adjust myself on my pillows just so I can get closer to her. She immediately copies my movements, which leads to her leg being ever so slightly draped over one of mine. 

She clears her throat a little bit before looking me dead in the eye.

"I mean like forgetting to tell this girl I like that I think she's drop-dead gorgeous," she says, her voice now husky and low. 

My ears have started burning, and the back of my throat is getting dry. Despite my nerves, I take this as a sign that I should make a move. 

"Hm, well, I think you should go for it," I say in a slightly flirtatious tone. I move my hand that was propped underneath my chin slowly towards Audrey's hip. Before I can get it there, Audrey gently takes my wrist and puts my hand right on her thigh so that my thumb is inches away from being in between her legs.