grinding~day three (smut)

there were so many plots i could have chosen for this, it was really hard to narrow it down. 

but here it is!: you and audrey are at the game place (what the fuck do you call where noah works) messing around on the couch. audrey tries to sit on your lap, but ends up straddling one of your thighs instead

enjoy u gays

"Wow Audrey, that's really awesome," I say as she closes her laptop. 

"Really? You don't just have to say that to make me feel good," she says. 

"Seriously, you have a gift for film. I'm very impressed."

"I'm glad you liked it."

She puts her computer back on the coffee table, and rests her head on my leg. I start to play with her hair and she hums happily. 

"So, what now?"

"Hm, I don't know," she says as she swings herself up, "we could go grab some coffee, go see a movie, if we do go I have to lock up for Noah."

"Or..." I say playfully, grabbing her arm. She raises her eyebrows at me. 

"We could just stay here," I say in a low voice, "we have the whole place to ourselves..."

She gives me a mischievous smile, "You know if you want to make out, all you had to do was ask."

"Just shut up and kiss me."

I pull Audrey closer to me, and she tries to wrap her legs around me. Her knee slips, and she ends up falling on my leg. She gasps, and holds onto my neck, panting slightly. 

"What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself?" I ask. 

She shakes her head, blushing slightly, "No, I uh..." she ducks her head down in embarrassment. 

I bite my lip, "What is it, baby?"

"When I sat on your leg, it uh..." she blushes, unable to complete the sentence.

"What?" I ask, feigning confusion. I grab her hips and gently press her against my thigh, making her gasp again. 

"Did it feel good?"

She squints her eyes at me and playfully shoves my chest

"Yes, yes it did you idiot. Here, let me adjust," she says. 

"You don't have to," I say, tightening my grip on her hips ever so slightly. She looks at me, her eyes dark. 

"I had no clue you were into that," Audrey says. She wraps her hands around my neck and laces her fingers together. She kisses me, gently grinding herself against my leg. She feels so warm and so good, I have no idea why we haven't done this sooner. 

I hold her closer to me as she starts to steadily grind on my thigh. Her eyebrows are all scrunched together and her lips are slightly parted. She looks so fucking sexy. 

"Babe, do you think I could..." she mumbles. She slides her hands down my body, stopping at the button on my jeans. I look around the store. They're closed today, Noah let us come since both of our parents were home. All the blinds are shut and the doors are locked; the keys are in Audrey's bag. 

I grab the hem of Audrey's shirt and pull it over her head. We start kissing in a flirtatious manner as I lay her down on the couch. I kiss her neck briefly, and start kissing down her stomach till I get to her jeans. After a quick struggle with the extremely tight skinny jeans my girlfriend is so fond of, I manage to get her down to her underwear. 

"Leave that on," she says, "I really don't feel like being ass-naked on a couch tons of strangers have been on." Suddenly she leans forward and tackles me with a kiss. She cups my face as she pins me down on the sofa. Her hands start to roam over my body while she kisses me intensely, slipping in her tongue as soon as my lips part enough. She pulls off my shirt and caresses my breasts before repeating my actions and taking off my jeans. 

We're both incredibly turned on by this point. I'm lost in the heat and intensity of her body, the only thought in my mind is to make her feel good. 

I pull her back onto my thigh, she throws her head back as she meets my bare leg. I can't describe how seeing her like this makes me feel. 

She starts with slow movements. She has her hands at the very top of my leg so she can steady herself. 

"You have no idea what this is doing to me," I groan.

"Yeah?" she responds. Her voice is shakier than usual. She starts to move her hips in a circular motion and lets out a throaty moan. 

"Keep going, babe," I whisper, helping her movements. 

She looks angelic. Her skin is flushed and she's almost holding her breath. 

"You don't have to be quiet, it's just us," I encourage her. As soon as I say this, she lets out a sigh that sends blood rushing to my core and I press her down harder on my leg. I'm getting desperate for relief myself. 

I have my legs spread so that she can sit comfortably on my thigh. She's about halfway between my hip and my knee, giving me just enough room for me to reach down and touch myself through my panties. Audrey loses it when she sees this. While never ceasing her movements on my leg, she leans down to kiss my neck and moves her hand to my clothed pussy. She slides her middle finger down my panties and finds my clit to start rubbing it. I'm amazed at her coordination. 

She dips her finger into my folds, spreading my wetness back up to my clit. The pleasure is almost blinding. Without thinking, I thrust my hips up against Audrey. Shit. She moans - really fucking moans - at this. I prop my leg up ever so slightly at just the right angle. Audrey glares at me. 

"Princess, if you do that, I'm gonna-"

"What?" I taunt her, biting my lip, "you're gonna cum all over my leg?"

"Not if I make you cum first."

She starts biting my neck. Between her pussy on my thigh, her hand on my clit, and her lips on my neck, I'm about to fall apart before she can. 

I start to roll her hips against my thigh faster and faster. Despite her best efforts, she crumbles into my neck, whimpering. Holy fuck, submissive Audrey is a rare thing. I fucking adore it. She's trying to keep up with me, but her hand is shaking in between my legs, and finally she gives up. She grabs onto my neck and grinds against me shamelessly. I can feel her panties getting damp, and the only thought I'm focusing on is making her cum. Hard. 

Her whimpers turn into heavy, throaty breathing. She's slouched over my body, treating my leg like a pillow. I wonder if she does that a lot when she jacks off. I know I'm never going to have to watch porn again, the memory of this will be enough for the rest of my life. She's sweating, red-faced, and I can feel how swollen she is on my bare thigh. 

"I'm- I'm gonna-" she gasps. 

She grinds faster and faster, and I - the cruel girlfriend that I am - start to kiss her neck. This sets her off into a mess of moaning until finally she cums with a whimper of my name. She slumps against my chest. I can feel her core slightly pulsing on me. 

We sit like that for a minute, until she looks at me with pure trouble in her eyes. 

"Your turn."

oops I got turned on writing this and now i have to go to the store with my grandma