Chapter 3

After five days they finally make it to Florida. “Are we gonna make it in time?” Alec asks.

“Yeah I hope so” Ethan replies. “I think there is just about one more days car ride till we get there.”

“One day… one day. That’s gonna leave us with one day left to find her.” Daniel says starting to worry now more than ever.

“Dude pull yourself together. If Lucy were here she would tell you to stop crying for her. She is a lot tougher than she seems. You told me yourself.” Ethan says trying to reassure Daniel.

“Yeah your right. I don’t have to worry as much as I am cause I know she won’t let them turn her into a monster like they are.”

“See? You got the right idea. Now let’s get our rest, we need it for tomorrow.” Alice announces.

“Guys wake up I think we’re here.” Ethan says waking everyone up. They all get a look around to get a grasp of their surroundings. There is a huge, ginormous gate and above that a sign that says ~Zombieland~ If you want a scare this is the place to be.
“Yep definitely seems like a place zombies would like take over.” Alec states. They all look past the gate and into what seems to be an old abandoned theme park. “Well what are we waiting for lets go.” Alec proclaims.

“Wait. Might wanna be armed before we just go trudging in there like we don’t have a care in the world. Right? So here you can take what you want just make it even for everyone.” Ethan replies. Ethan goes for the sword and dagger, Alec goes with the twin pistols, Alice decides to use the set of ninja stars and knifes, as with Daniel he gets one of Ethan’s dad’s inventions, a sword that can turn into a scythe with the press of a button and a backup dagger. “Everyone happy with what they got? Oh and Daniel I would be careful with that. It’s really dangerous.” Ethan announces.

“Yeah I think we’re all good. Alright let’s go save my sister.” Daniel replies.

Once they find where they all are, they probably kill about one hundred or so zombies before they find Lucy. “Well, well, well look what we have here.” Victor, the leader zombie as they call him, says.
“Give me my sister back now!” Daniel screams.

“Oh you can have her depending on which side of the deal you choose.” Victor smiles.

“Deal? What deal?” Alec asks.

“Wanna hear it? Ok so you can either take you precious Lucy or… you can have your parents. Which will it be?” Everyone tenses.

“Follow my lead” Alec whispers to the others. “We are gonna have to go with… parents.” Alec says sounding defeated.

“Alright if that’s what you want then they are all yours. Sorry Lucy dear I guess your friends don’t love you enough even after all this journey you helped them through.” Victor sneers. Lucy was so hurt by that she couldn’t even look at who she called her friends.

“Well we were left off pretty easy.” Alec says as everyone but Lucy heads to the car. “Now for my plan. Parents I want you guys to stay here and keep quite. The rest of us are gonna save Lucy with a freeze ray and a cure.” Alec says as he winks at Ethan.

“Wow. What cure? And why did you just wink at him?” Daniel asks confused.

“The cure is something my dad came up with to reverse any curse and he winked at me because while you were sleeping on the trip here we discussed this whole plan figuring there was going to be something like a deal we just made. The freeze ray is to freeze everyone, get Lucy, Then hit them with the cure, and be on our way” Ethan exclaims.

“Ok if you say so. As long as we get my sister back.”