Chapter Seven:

Chapter Seven

Kevin’s POV Still

     We drove as fast as we could and ended up at a red brick two story house. “Police, open up!” the police yelled. Nothing. The police barged threw the door until it broke up and ran in. Guns raised, walking in slowly, “Ahh!!” it was Mack!! They turned left and into a bedroom. I saw Mack bruised and naked.

     I also saw a man about 6 feet with black short hair and buff looking. I wanted to kick this man’s ass. “Let her go!!” I yelled at him. He smiled and brought out a gun and pointed it to Mack’s head. Everyone froze as did I, “Either one of you guys move and she’s dies. Now put your weapons down.” He demanded. The police did as they were told.

     “Let Macey go and no one will get hurt.” One of the police guys said. He laughed and said, “All the CPS and police leave and Macey won’t get killed.” CPS and the police looked at me and the principle and left. The principle looked at me as he left to. It was all a part of the plan.

     I looked at Mack and turned to Ron, “Why can’t you just let her go?” I asked. He smiled and looked at Mack, “So I’m guessing this is the teacher you told.” He said; she shook her head and said, “K-Kevin, g-go I-I can h-handle this.” She said. Ron smiled and looked towards me, “Now listen to the good girl and maybe you can play with her when I’m done. Nobody has to know.

     Fuck the plan, I ran and tackled him down, he dropped Mack and the gun. I punched him over and over. I was beyond pissed how dare he talked about Mack like she was an item. The police and CPS barged in and grabbed the gun and got Ron away from me.

     I can hear the faint sounds of sirens coming closer. I looked at Mack; the cops gave her a jacket to cover up and helped her get up.

     I picked her up and carried her to the hospital car. “K-Kevin I-I’m s-so s-s-sorry.” She said. “Mack its okay, I’m not mad at you.”

     I hope Ron rots in his cell; I hope I never have to see his fucking face ever again.