chapter 4

• Dedicated to Fiona Gordon

"Wow" was all she said as she looked around in the room. It was beautiful. When she turn around to look at Zelman he was no longer behind her. With a confuse expression on her face she turn back around but only to be facing a young maid.

"Who are you?" Leah asked the young maid

"I'm Susan your personal maid" she replied. 

"Why do i............." 

"Master Zelman sends me to assist you" Susan said cutting off Leah's statement. 

"OK what i want you to do is help me get out of here" as Leah turns towards the window the young maid Susan was standing before her. Her blond hair falling perfectly over her face as if breeze had just past thought it. Her light brown eyes piercing Leah's eyes'

"How did You..........." Leah said leaving her sentence in the mid air looking behind her where the maid was then in front where she now stands. 

"I'm fair you can not leave this plase mi lady so lets stay put and every thing wil be ok" suzan said a smile lighting up her face. "After you" she said as she point to a door that must have lead to a bath.

The look she had on her face told Leah that she should just do as she's told.

Leah stripped herself in the bathroom. sitting in the bath which helped her to relax a little. Leaning back she close her eyes. Feeling a sappy sponge on her shoulders, Leah snapped open her eyes.

"Relax your tense I'm not going to hurt you" Susan said. But Leah did not relax under her touch."I'm watching you not killing you"

"I am capable to do this on my own" Leah said. 

"I know but this is not the case her" Susan said before she continue. event rurally Leah relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Leah had her bath she was wrap in a Prue white towel and ushered back in the room. She sat on the edge of the king size bed playing with her finger.

"Put on the underweaars" suzan instucted her before leaving the room.

Leah looked around on the bed to see black under garments. with out question she put them on. then pull on the rub that Layed beside them. Later on Susan return with a white sparkle with one side having a little opening dress. 

"Take of the rub" suzan said without looking at her. 

"What?" Leah asked looking at Susan withing a second Susan was in front of her with her hands around her neck. Leah open her eyes wide in fear, feeling herself been lifted of the flour. She looked in Susan eyes which are now jet black. 

"If i say you should do something you should do it with out questioning it do you understand me?" She screamed at Leah.

"Yes yes please don't hurt me!" Leah begged.

"Good" was all Susan said before releasing Leah.As Susan release her Leah leaned over trying to get air and blinking back the tears. 

"Loose the rub" Susan said again. Without hesitation Leah took off the rub. concourse about her body she held down her head to hide her face. 

"Stand up straight" Susan said Lead did not dear to not listen to Susan's commands. She was then told to step in the dress and sit in front of the Mirrow.

~~~~~~~~~45 mins later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah looked in the mirror at her hair which was now pined in a curly bun with white hair pins that matches her dress. some of her hair fall to the said of her face  in curls. Her make-up was light only making her look light natural. She had in diamond ear rings and matching neck less. a stoning white shoe that was also cover with diamond stones. 

"Why am i here?" Leah asked reaching a hand out to touch her hair while looking in the mirror. 

"Youwill find out soon enough" wasthe replied she got. Taking her upper hand suzan then pulled her out of the room.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked.

Susan stopped right in front of her looking right in her eyes and said "You will not ask anyone in this mansion anymore question until you are told so now walk"

When Leah looked looked in her eyes her iris had colour to a yellow and her purple grew very smaller.Leah open her month but Susan stopped her by saying " Do not utter a word or shed a tear" before she started to walk again. Susan lead her down a long hall and in to a room then push her in closing the door.

Leah spin around to head back out but to be greeted by a closed door.Trying to scream but no sound came out she felt like to cry but not one tear drop came. Looking around the room seeing that it was a library she is in with no windows out. She felt like she was about to panic but instead head towards the sofa that was in the room Leah lifting her dress she pulled her legs up then rest her head on them she wanted to cry badly but nothing came.