Hide and seek

One day in the afternoon,Emily (the older sister) talks to her younger sister Juily if she wanted to play a game.Emily gives her sister two choices( hide and go seek )or(tag).Juily says she wants to play hide in go seek.Emily gives her another choice ether to be the seeker or to hider. Juily says she wants to to be the seeker.

Juily starts to count 30...29...28.Emily runs up the stairs and goes to her room and hides under her bed.Juily sayes 3...2...1!HERE I COME! Juily runs up the stairs.She stands there and lissens to here something. She hears something come from the bathroom. She walks through the door.She sees the curtain moves slowly. As she is about to pull the curtain,she hears Emily's stomach growling. Juily runs to the bed room and looks under the bed.

She sees Emily under the bed.Emily says aww now I have to be it.The two sisters go down stairs.Emily starts to count 30...29...28. Juily goes to the basement and goes down the creepy,dark,scary stairs.Juily hides in the dark corner.

Emily sayes 3...2...1! HERE I COME! Emily runs to the basement.She smells a bad smell going into the basement.She walks into the dark.As she is walking she hears her sister scream. AHHHHHH!Emily runs to here to see that there mom on the floor with a knife stuck in here,blood coming out of here. Both sisters run to the upstairs,to the phone,and call 911.But there was no response.