The man

Both sisters in shock they here a door close and lock.Both sisters look at each other and wonder what they heard.They hear more doors lock.The sisters are now starting to freak out.

They go to the front door.Its locked.They try the back door.Locked.They try to call there dad but no response.The here a window shatter like if it was from up stairs.They here a loud thud.They here walking back and forth.Emily runs to the kitchen and gets a knife.She walks back into the living room.

Juily is crying.Emily tells her that it's going to be ok.Emily sees a man walk down the stairs.In all black.Both sisters walk to the back of the room.The man walks to them.With a smile on his face he holds his knife in his hands and says it's over.

The sisters run past him and to the stairs. The man runs after them.He gets Juily by the arm and pulls here down the stairs. Juily screams AHHHH HELP!!!!Emily looks back and sees her sisters throat cut open.Emily runs to her room and locks the door behind her.Emily puts her dresser in front of the door.

She hear someone coming to the door. She hears the men banging on the door.LET ME IN!!! Emily hides under her bed. She hears the man pushing the door as hard as he can. Slowly she hears her dresser slowly being pushed out from the door.