Remember

Oh you don't need to know what the sound was is says Juily. Juily pulls another lever. Remember that time when you put my head in the toilet and try to drown me because you thought you wouldn't be loved anymore. Remember all those times you hurt me once you even tried to cut me but mom came in the room then you cut yourself and said that I did it remember, I got into a lot of trouble that day.Juily with the mad look on her face;now you will know how it feels to be hurt so that's why we're doing this to you.

Remember sweetie whenever you took the $10,000 dollars for my bag and he spent it on candy and toys and other stuff, remember that. That money it  was for your your baby brothers medical treatment he needs on his surgery to stay alive. You know he could have died.You know he was a premature child sweaty.Emily's mother says. Remember when you tried to kill me,you're a psychopath. I can't have a daughter like you so I must let you go.I knew from the beginning things wasn’t really

right but I just let it go,I knew I shouldn't have let it go.Well now I can have what I really wanted.Death. She pulls the third leaver.

Remember the time you took my gun and placed it on my head about to shoot it but you saw there was no bullets in it. Remember the time you tried to lock me and the basement and saying it's time for your time out. All because I, your dad,put you in time out for you bring a knife to school.That's not how it works.Your CRAZY. I can't have a child like you.You must be executed.He pulls the forth leaver.