Chapter Twenty Eight

Well here I am at thirty seven weeks pregnant. I am sitting here waiting for Will to come back from kfc, and getting a movie to watch, I was meant to go with him, but I felt tired so he told me to stay at home. Marc left this early this morning to get Sue and help her with the last bits from her house move, they should be here Tuesday morning. So we have the house to ourselves for two night, I can't wait. Three weeks until our baby is due, we had our last baby scan fives weeks ago and it was decided that I don't need a c section, and they want me to have a natural birth. I have a appointment book for his due date to be monitor and from there's they will decide if I need to be started of. We have everything ready for him now and I really can't wait.
'Hey babe' Will whispers to me, making me jump a little, guess I was lost in my thoughts for a minute then.
'I've got your KFC babe' he waves the bag at me and I jump off the sofa, ok I have a bad craving for kfc at the moment.
'What flim did you get?' Knowing Will it will be a scary one.
'Well, I've got insicous one, two and three' he says with a smile thank god I've watched these.
'Really Will!' A smile comes across his face.
'I like watching scary films with you babe, especially when you cuddle up to me' I laugh at him as I plate up our food, Will disappears into the living room to set up the DVD. I feel a pain across my back, then it quickly goes, I know what these are the doctors has explained about bracton hicks.
Finally me and Will settle on the sofa and watch his horror film, I must of fell asleep as I can't remember them at all, just Will waking me up and telling me it time to go to bed.