1

The sun was glaring down on my face, I squinted as I opened my eyes. I knew it was the weekend but I had to do something, I'm always inside on weekends. I need to make some friends, but god knows I won't be able to. No one likes me, but it's worth a try.

I got out of bed and hopped in the shower.
Once I got out I changed into some clothes, I changed into a plain black t-shirt, a white hoodie with roses on the sleeves, blue jeans and checkered vans slides.

I walked downstairs and sat at the kitchen table "Jake are you planning on going out this weekend?" My mum asked "yeah, maybe. I wanna try to at least make one friend... everyone seems to hate me" I sighed "oh come on. I'm sure someone at your school likes you" my mum said patting my head "I wouldn't be so sure of that, there's a bunch of kids there that don't like me" I look up at mum "just be sure to have fun okay? Because if you don't-.." "I'll have to go on anti-depressants I know" I rolled my eyes "have fun" my mum said and walked away, I ate breakfast and left the house, forgetting to say goodbye. I'm really saving my goodbye, you know, for when I kill myself, but that's for another day. I patted my pockets and realized I forgot my wallet, I rushed back inside and grabbed my wallet, which had about $20k in it, you may be wondering "well Jake, where'd you get all that" you see. I have a job and don't spend my money willy nilly, I've actually been saving up for surgery. But my parents said they'd take care of it (love them) so, I don't have a reason to save anymore.
-
I walked to the store which was about a half hour from my house, I walked inside and wanted to leave right away, it wasn't a bad situation, it's just a boy I like, worked there and I completely forgot, he goes to my school.
I grabbed some chips, some candy and whatever else and went to the counter, I set my stuff on the counter and he started scanning the items, he told me the cost and I opened my wallet to get the money I owed "Jake, you know the dance is next week right?" He said, I looked up "huh?" "The dance is next week, did you forget?" "N-no... I just don't feel the need to go" "oh don't say it's because of my boys and the girls, trust me, they wouldn't even bother you" "it's not that. I just... I'm not gonna have anyone to go with, so I figured, if no one would go with me, why bother going at all. Besides. I'm the school joke" I sighed as he stared putting my items in the bags "Jake come on. You're not a joke" "then what am I Parker? Tell me" I stared getting pissed. I am the school joke. I get laughed at constantly for being who I am "you're my friend. Well, at least I hope so, because I consider you my friend" Parker looked at me and smiled "I don't know.." "tell you what. I'll give you my number. And you can text me whenever you want, if you're feeling down, need someone to talk to, wanna hang out with someone, have a cuddle buddy, your choice" my cheeks turned bright pink when he said cuddle buddy "you're joking about the cuddle buddy thing right" I fake laughed "nope. I'm as serious as my mother yelling at my cat saying she's going to a different home" "that's a weird smilie, and quite sad" "I know" Parker laughed, I smiled and he handed me my things "hey, Jake, I get off in 20 minutes, how bout you and I hang out hm?" He said as I was about to leave "sounds good, I'll just quickly rush home and hide my snacks from my sister" "text me your address, I'll come over" "sounds like a plan" I smiled and left. When I was far enough away I freaked out "holy shit, this can't be real. It can't be. I'm fucking dreaming! I have to be! He's never talked to me!! And he considers me my friend!? No way!!!" I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize I tripped over something until my face hit the grass, I got up and brushed the dirt off my pants and face "aww look, wittwe Hannah boo is dirty"
Fuck... "don't call me that" I said trying to stay calm "I can call you whatever the fuck I want" Abigail sneered, she got up from the bench she was sitting at and pushed me down, I didn't realize it until now that she was alone, her little minions weren't there and neither was her boyfriend, I completely forgot that I already texted Parker my address and that this was the quickest route to my house. If Abigail doesn't stop he'll see and will think I'm weak because I can't stand up for myself. It's been 30 minutes and he should reach this spot in 5 minutes.
-
Abigail kicked my side and I groaned "you're such a weak bitch Hannah" she kicked my stomach this time "no one likes you" she kicked my stomach again "you're worthless" she kicked my stomach "you're a slut" I started coughing up blood as she kicked my stomach once more, I heard humming and knew it was Parker, but I was too weak to say anything, Abigail kicked my stomach again, I coughed up blood again and Parker looked over as he was passing, Abigail kicked my face "now you might actually be pretty" she scoffed as she walked away not noticing Parker running towards where I was "Jake are you okay?" He kneeled down beside me, I could hardly speak, everything hurt "okay, let's get you home" "n-no..." I barely got out "what's that" Parker said as he stood up and began walking the direction of my house "my parents... they can't see me like this...." I breathed heavily "Jake, I don't know where else to take you other than your home" he sighed "j-just let me die..." I breathed "you know I can't do that" Parker said, I sighed heavily and looked away, seeing my house was close "Parker" I said heavily "yes Jake?" Parker said as he walked the opposite direction of my house "I'm sorry... that... you had to see me like this..." I coughed, no blood this time "Jake it's fine, now I forgot my mum was a nurse, she's home right now, so I can take you to my place and she can look at you" I nodded and he continued walking, after a while I ended up falling asleep in his arms.