《 SeungRae moments + 1 》

These are stories that are too short to make into a chapter

+ get off your phone! +

They've so busy lately that when they have time to rest usually scoups would cuddle with mirae but this time he was on his phone. This annoyed her , they haven't spent much time together. Meaning they don't cuddle as much. So she cuddle up to his chest but he didn't. So she managed to get to get her face infront of him , replacing the phone . Now he notice her . But confused that her expression was and annoyed one . He didn't quite catch on that he had annoyed her by not paying attention to her , he just thought she just wanted a kiss. So he pecked her . Still her expression was an annoyed face .
" what did I do ?"
"STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR PHONE!!"
She screamed in his face.
He giggled at how cute she was annoyed. He put down his phone and kissed her again. Then her expression softed. Then he pulled her into a hug,
"I'm sorry I didn't pay attention, forgive me ? "
"Hmm...fine "
And they stay in that position for the rest of the night .

+ caught +

+ caught +

Dino,hansol and SeungKwan film a vlive. And one of the questions were
' what are mirae and Seungcheol?'
" hey they asked where eomma and appa are!"
"Let's go find them!"
"Off we go!!"
When they reached scoups room he wasn't there . So they check Mirae's room. And the sight they found . Was adorable. Seungcheol's head in her lap
As he slept and her reading a book. She looked up and saw the three boys and signaled them to be quiet. They giggled and left to leave them alone.

 They giggled and left to leave them alone

+ good morning  +

Mirae is always the one who wakes up first.
She has to make breakfast for everyone. She didn't mind . She was already used to doing things for others .
She liked that it was only her. It was quite. And around 6-7 she would her the sound of boys waking up . Suddenly she felt someone behind her. She thought it was probably Jeonghan or something and didn't think much of it until this person wrap his arms around her waist her. And this person snuggled his head in the crook of her neck and he kissed it and whispered "good morning" it left shivers all over  her body . She sighed, and replied "morning honey, still tired I see" he humed in response.

(Not the same but similar)