《underrated vocals 》

▪ Third pov ▪

Many fans and seventeen say that Mirae has very powerful but underrated vocals .but no one really knows her strong voice . Because there's so many members ,she doesn't get to show her full pertencaland because she's lead dancer . But luckily today , she gets to show the world her true talent for the first time.

Mirae got a invitation to be on a show
[ Author : I don't know the name of the show,and bish I'm lazy to find out]
She accepted.in the show,she will get paired up with someone , they will choose a song to sing and as they sing the song the audience will vote and they have to beat the others .
Seventeen went to the show ,they sat in the audience but didn't vote because it would be unfair .

When it was her turn to perform, she went on stage. She spotted her band mates, she gave them a smile, soon the music came on

She starts singing with her deep and soothing voice. 
When they sing together its like heaven . The harmonization is music to everyones ears .
As she sings the chorus, she thinks of her father.

▪  Mirae 's POV

singing the lyrics, I start to think of my father. The memories. That day. 
I want to forget you
Its wrong but it's true .
I look to the audience and see my members tearing up. 

▪Third pov▪

<< 2:58 >>

Chan : wow, Noona 's voice is so strong. 

Jeonghan: cone to think of it, we never really got to hear her sing that much.

Woozi: yeah, she doesn't get much lines. And shes a lead dancer

Seungkwan:shhh! I want to listen to her voice

<<3:11 >>

All :* shook*

<<3:23>>

Everyone in the audience: 😱😳🤯 *JUNGSHOOK*

{ After }

▪ Mirae's p.o.v ▪

I go back stage, and I get greeted by my band mates.

"He-"

Seungkwan: "omg, why haven't you told us that you could sing like that!!"

"Well, you guys never asked me so..."

Hoshi: "you're voice is really strong, I'm jealous. "

Jeonghan : "you need to sing more often"

Dino: "wow, my noona is so talented"

"Thanks Chan"

S.coups: " alright guys, let's go home. "

------

How was that. It's short I know, I just really doing know what to write.  It would be really nice if you could give me some suggestions .

Thanks♡

《Author nim 》