Chapter 30

The gun shot echoed throughout the town, many screams were heard in the background but no police sirens. Nixon pointed his gun in the air, he was not ready to shoot anyone yet.

"I never expected Oscar Mendoza would be Chris and Abbigail Fuentes bastard sibling!" Nixon commented pointing the gun at Oscar.

"Surprise!" Oscar exclaimed.

"Actually....am not. Abbigail mentioned once she had two brothers. I knew Chris but never did I have the pleasure to meet the other"

"Nixon, he did not do anything, neither of them." Xeon tried persuading his brothers to not kill anyone tonight.

"Are you defending him?" Nixon then pointed the gun at Xeon.

"Why don't you answer his question Nixon?" Xavier asked stepping in front of Xeon.

"Remember I have your son, brother" Nixon taunted.

"How could I forget!"

"I don't think I'm going to kill you guys yet" Nixon turned to the others.

"BRING HER OUT!" Nixon yelled at his men. Soon two black hooded figures walked out dragging a very feminine and familiar figure.

"Nicole!" Xeon began to panic.

"You see.... I wanted to kill Chris, Darius and Kyle first but I changed my mind" Nixon began to laugh.

"Leave her alone!" Xeon was then held down by two muscular men.

"My dear brothers are traitors, so I must deal with them first. At first, I wanted to spare their life but they have betrayed me and went to Chris. You know what? I change my mind again I will kill Chris first!" Nixon then pointed the gun at Chris.

"What would Abbigail think of your actions right now?!" Darius yelled.

"Watch it boy! Abbigail is dead, I am not like you grieving for a person whose been dead for years!" Nixon said walking close to Darius.

"Then why do you want to kill me? Huh I guess this is your way of grief. You want to kill everyone related her." Darius taunted.

Tammie was scared, she could not speak, move or even breath. Her breathing became very harsh. She was going to die today or so she taught. Tammie noticed Xavier and Xeon moving the background, until then she realized Darius was distracting Nixon. Tammie turned to look at Chris who had his hand in his pocket......wait he had a gun!

Izzy was behind Chris who passed her a gun. She was confused, Izzy did not know anything about guns well she was not entirely clueless but she did not have the will to shoot a person. Until seconds later Chris slightly moved his head to Oscars direction, Izzy realized the gun was for Oscar not her. She passed the gun to Willow who stood next to Oscar. Chris then handed her another gun. 'how much guns do he carry?!' Izzy thought, Chris once again moved his head but in Kyle's direction. She passed the gun to Willow who stood next to her and then followed by Oscar, Tammie and Kyle. Finally, all the guns were passed around to the boys except Darius.

'How would Darius defend himself, how would the girls defend themselves!' Izzy was not okay with guns and violence but it was to cliché to act the damsel in distress, she watched many movies and she did not want to run away but would fighting make a difference?

These were mafia men Afterall! Not everyone but most of them so obviously they knew how to handle a gun while the girls probably only knew how to throw a punch! Maybe Willow can kill a dude with her punch but Tammie and Danielle, it might tickle them instead of knocking them out or Danielle might punch her herself by accident. How? Izzy did not know but was it possible? With Danielle.... yes!

Izzy had concluded they were all screwed. Who knows how many men Nixon brought with him! Well with Xavier and Xeon they had a chance to live another day but if Nixon knew they betrayed him, he obviously has something plan, it was too.... fake she thought. Nixon was a gang leader for crying out loud, it is too immature to not know who to kill first. He was probably just wasting time? But why? Who was he going to kill? Or was he really going to kill them?

Darius and Nixon continue taunting each other. Danielle was bored from their childish behavior, fighting off a dead girl but she was also still nervous and frighten. Nixon could kill anyone at the moment but why hasn't he done it yet? Something fishy was going on...... Nixon only brought four men? The rest must be hiding, no police has investigated the area since the gun shot. If Danielle stayed and decided to fight Nixon she would probably die, if she ran most likely she would die also. Her escape plans often ended with death 'This just great! I finally have a love life and I will die!' Danielle thought, she did not want to die yet.

"Please Lord let me live to see another day, I'm not exactly ready yet to die! I'm sorry I did not pray before I ate at Dunking Donuts about two months ago but I was really hungry. Please forgive Willow, Tammie, Izzy and I, we are very sorry for fighting with each other over an Oreo but those cookies are delicious. Thank you for given us the opportunity of a lifetime, this trip would not had happened without you even though we are having some trouble. Lord I ask if we were to survive, I will read the bible more often and my sisters will do the same, Amen." Danielle silently prayed.

"Darius you are a dead man!" Nixon said pointing the gun to Darius ready to pull the trigger.

"You are the dead man!" Darius retorted, Xavier swiftly hit the gun out of Nixon's hand and fell into Darius.

"Kill them all!" Nixon yelled, more men came into the light. Shots filled the atmosphere. Xeon looked around for Nicole, a man was about to shoot her but he shot him first, Xeon ran to Nicole helping her off the floor.

"Get out of here!" Xeon yelled.

"Come with me!" Nicole begged.

"I can't"

"You are going to be a father!" Xeon was stilled for a moment, confused, excited, scared and nervous. Finally, some sense clicked in, more men tried to fight Xeon but he was more skilled then the others, Nixon and his father did train both him and Xavier. Xeon grabbed Nicole ready to escape but one last shot was heard.

Xeon fell to the floor limped, Nicole began to scream. The town was silent, no screams, no echoes, no singing, nothing only blood and grief.

A/N

SO....... CONTINUE READING TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO XEON. THE STORY IS NEAR TO THE END! SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE, BUT MY COMPUTER IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE AND SHCOOL HAS STARTED. NEXT UPDATE WILL BE IN FEBURARY AND HOPEFULLY THE STORY SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY THE BEGININNG OF MARCH.

SINCERELY,

DERANNIE JONES.