I has returned.....

Bonjour my little strawberry tarts!!!

Shall we begin???

1. Why do parents accuse us of lying?? Lets face it, Santa, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny? Now who's lying?

2.Why is it, on some phones, you can only get some of the apps. I cant get mine craft!!!!!!

3. What is the point in encyclopedias? Who actually uses them??

4. Why is it, in public loos, people are sooo disgusting? If they haven't flushed it, then there's almost always the biggest floater ever. Its just rank people.Think of your hygiene!!

5. This isn't anything to do with stuff I don't get, its more sort of, to be honest. Go check out woah_its_lulu's book called To Be Honest, its amazing! But anyways, back to the question.

To be honest, if you're upset, just imagine a t-rex making a bed. Just think about it...

6. Why do weather ladies tell us what the weather was like during the day? We know what it was like, we were there!

7. When you watch a movie, and a romantic scene or a singing part comes on, why is it so awkward? I have a cringe attack everytime!!!

Anyways my little tartlets, that is all. Sorry its really short but my mind refused to give me any information today.

GOODBYEEEEEEEEE!!

<Georgie>

Xxx