"... you."

diana woke the next day in her bed. her room smelled of cheap cigarettes and bad liquor. she glanced at the paper laid out on the nightstand.

photoshoot - wild maiden hotel - 1 pm

written in harold's messy handwriting was the location of the first photo shoot which was placed at a hotel she never heard of. she then peaked at her clock which read 11:47 am. she rolled her eyes at her own mistake and rose from her bed.

she sleepily crept into the bathroom, showering and brushing her teeth, and afterwards putting on a pair of undergarments and dragging herself into her bedroom.

the cream and tan themed interior of her apartment made every inch of her apartment glow, especially when the sun poured in from the tall windows.

she studied herself in the mirror in front of her. Her long limbs often made her look much more slender than she was. her tanned skin was rather rare considered she spent most of her time in the states that were rather north of the equator and her long brown hair sparkled with hints of red highlights.

she had always been told she was exceptionally pretty, sometimes beautiful. her facial features were rather symmetrical, her eyes were wide and light, often a golden hue, and dark freckles dotted the entire surface of her face, extending across her entire body.

she checked the time realizing she needed to leave very soon. she pulled on dark sweatpants that were cuffed and hugged her ankles and a tight tank top. she left her hair alone, expecting it to have been experimented with once she arrived and hadn't put a touch of makeup on.

she quickly left and flagged down a taxi, "wild maiden hotel, please," and the taxi driver nodded a quick nod and off they went.

diana arrived ten minutes until expected, 'that's a first' she thought to herself.

she exited the taxi and made her way inside the large hotel. 'what kind of photo shoot do they expect me to do in a hotel?'

she looked at the email that was sent to her late last night, which contained the details as to which floor and room number she was supposed to arrive at.

seventh floor, room number 11

diana knocked on the door loudly, which was answered by a petite woman who directed her to a table surrounded by lights, makeup, and plenty of hair products.

"hello diana, my name's kendra, i'll be your stylist today."

the room was a double, connect to another room which was a single, which diana was assuming where the photo shoot is happening. she sat in the seat in front of the mirror and she looked around.

"it's nice to meet you kendra, what type of photo shoot is even happening today?"

"i was thinking of going for something quit simple, maybe jumping on the bed? a little bit of fixing your makeup in the mirror? maybe lay in the tub?" a raspy voice came from the other room and with in walked in harry.

"oh so you really are coming to even single photoshop huh? props to my father," diana muttered.

"not exactly, i just want to make sure this shoot goes as planned, see if you're really worthy."

he wore simple dark dress pants with a plain baby blue button up shirt. there was something mesmerizing about something so simple to diana but she quickly shook the thought.

"i was thinking you wearing some real color to really jump out from the neutral colors but i can't think of the right color," harry posed.

"blue?" diana said innocently.