"... daddy, you're making a scene.."

"He just— he was exactly as I had remembered him," Diana said, watching the children dance in circles around their parents as they made their way down the street.

"Is that so? And what was it that you remembered of him?" A monotone voice traveled from across the table. Diana looked at the woman sitting in front of her. This was the third woman she's been with in the past four months and this one had stuck with her for about three months. Diana just couldn't seem to shake her.

Diana turned her eyes towards the woman who looked and acted much older than what she was. Her hair was a dirty blonde, her eyes almond shaped and she had a sense of beauty that fell among her, however Diana always thought everything about her was odd.

"Diana?" the woman, Ada, said, trying to grab her attention.

Diana looked away for a moment trying to collect herself before looking back to Ada, "He's just as selfish and possessive as I remembered him."

Diana leaned back and Ada studied her attentively. They sat outside the coffee shop just a few blocks away from HS Model Management. A top agency in the New York area. Styles worked with plenty of magazines however he was always selfish with his models and very demanding.

"Possessive?" Ada questioned, crossing her legs, her hand held up her head as she watched Diana.

Diana directed her attention back to Ada, "Oh darling, don't worry, he's only professionally possessive, he'd never take me away from you," she smiled and winked.

Ada rolled her eyes, "I've actually heard he's quite charming. You told me he said you're not allowed to talk to anyone besides him and the photographer... doesn't that seem strange to you?"

Diana thought for a moment, or rather tried to make it seem like she had thought about it. She shook her head no and reached across the table to rest her hand on Ada's free hand, "Don't worry love, you're the one I'll be coming home to every night," her thick English accent somewhat soothed Ada and relaxed her.

The two of them had met a few years ago. They had both signed to the same agency however Ada got tired of modeling and decided to go back to school. They had always been close but it wasn't until she had really begun to get to know Diana that she realized she was attracted to women.

"Diana you've always been attracted to men, too. I know how you are," Ada muttered under her breath however Diana still heard.

She tried not to let the hurt show on her face and instead stood up and kissed Ada on the forehead, "I'll see you later darling, want me to come by your place?"

"Sure," Ada whispered and watched as Diana left.

Diana had met Ms. Mary later that evening at a library. Or rather, Ms. Mary had finally found Diana later that evening at a library.

"Diana! Goodness I should've found you here earlier but— oh! That's not the point. What have you been doing? Did you go see Harold?" Ms. Mary questioned Diana frantically.

Softly, Diana looked up from her book with a smile etched on her face, "Yes Ms. Mary I talked to Harold this morning."

"Oh good! What did he say?"

"He gave me a list of important days and set some ground rules."

"Like what?"

Ms. Mary questioned but Diana did not answer. She instead directed her attention back to the book for putting the book back on the shelf. She smiled at Ms. Mary before walking the other direction.

"Diana! Answer me!"

"Ms. Mary, he didn't say much other than to make sure I talk to him and him only and to keep my figure. He also told me to sleep more but we all know that's not my priority."