Hand-cuffed by The Alpha

Drake's POV (suprise! :D )

I watched my mate slept with the leech's son, she was happy as hell since she met the little sucker. I was supposed to be training the pack in case of emergencies when my mate walked-out of our room with the leech. I didn't know why she put my last name in that leech's supposed to be name but, I didn't wanna disappoint my mate so I let her do whatever she wanted with the kid. She named him, I guess was: Rider, Ryde, Klyder whatever. It'll only be a couple of days until the leech's gone, or so I thought.

(2 months later)

"Come to mommy Ryker" My mate cooed at the kid as she teaches him how to walk

"Adda!'' Ryker pouted "Adda!'' he yelled looking at me

"Ryker wants his Dada" Em smiled at me, Gosh! Please don't.

"Hey little guy" I stuttered smiling at Ryker Ryker grins at me, I stared at his fangs : they started growing last month and my mate only orders Blood Type O in blood banks.

"Give him some Courage Dray" Em begged, I know she loves Ryker more than me but I can't let that little sucker live any longer.

(That night)

While my mate was sleeping I invited a warlock to put a spell on her: To make her pregnant with my pup without the thing and all.

After a while, a bump started to grow in her belly.

I smiled with satisfaction as the warlock stared at me in disgust.

I let my Beta: Kade, put the leech in the dungeon to die of starvation since his sister was killed by a vampire.

And I'm not that evil to kill a kid.

As the night pass and I got what I wanted, I slept beside my pregnant mate and pulled her close to me

. - (Drake is so evil, caught you by surprise ain't I? - Mina :) )

- Em's POV

I woke up feeling like shit and such when I felt Drake the douche snore beside me.

I haven't heard Ryker cry or wail this time, by the time I tried to stand up I felt so heavy I lifted my tummy only to see I got a bump and another thing kicking inside.

"No" I mumbled and went out to see Ryker only to find his room bloodied and messy.

I screamed as loud as I can that I woke up the whole pack, Drake was beside me in a second as I fell down and sobbed.

"Shhh, I got you mate" he whispered "You're pregnant it can affect the baby" he said

'He did this to us' Gray said 'Just pretend and we can find Ryker' she said and went away.

I fainted after that, my mind was on my little baby: Ryker.

- Hey Guys! It's me Mina and I got a ton of surprises waiting to kick your butts! Don't hate me, K? I wuv you guys <3

- Mina :)