Supriseeeeee!!!!!

Em's POV

I stared at the fridge, looking at little Ryker's Boodbags.

It's been 3 days since I last saw him, my little baby. Drake's baby is still growing inside my tummy, I feel bad for my little leaf. 

I grabbed a bloodbag and went to the dungeon to look at some vampires they caught when they patrolled around the territory.

As I went down I heard wailing, crying, and yelling. It was Ryker's, I can feel it. 

So I walked as fast as I can to Ryker's yelling.

"Ryker! Honey?! Mommy's here!" I yelled at the steel door

"Ma! Ma!" He cried weakly before sobbing

I pushed the button to open the steel door, only to find my little baby laying in the floor too weak to look at me.

I quickly let him suck on the bag, he gulped it for a few minutes till he started sobbing again.

"Shhh, it's okay mommy's here" I cooed "No one's gonna hurt you anymore, be with mommy at all times okay?" I cooed

Ryker nodded and continued to cry, as I try to go upstairs a vampire stopped me.

"The Beta" He said bluntly

"Excuse me?" I asked

"The Beta took your son to the dungeon 3 days ago" He said "Your mate ordered him to, before you can ask why I saw that dog in the dark. Night-Vision that's better than werewolves is the answer"

Before I could answer Ryker stirred, and I continued our way to the packhouse.

TO BE CONTINUED

Hallo my angry readers! I'm so I didn't update in like forever, cause ya know stuff!

I'll try to update once a week, so you won't hunt me down like a she-wolf who has brought me to my knees or start world war III. K? K.- Mina :O