Don't Kill Meh - Mina

Ryker's POV (Yay!)
I watched at Uncle Rheus looked at us, he thinks Mama is a beautiful kind wolfie. That caused me to glare at him, nobody can replace my Papa Vladimir ever! Uncle Rheus smirked at me, OHHH THAT RAISIN!
As you all know, I hate raisins because they are yucky.
I pouted and hug Mama, she stopped suddenly and looked at me.
"Is my honeybunch okay?" she cooed
I simply pouted and hugged her neck.
"No one's gonna hurt my baby anymore," Mama said "Mommy promises you that, my little darling" she smiled with tears in her eyes.
Why is Mama crying? Did Ryker do something wrong? Did my fangs cut her? I tried my best not to let my fangs slip.
Does Mama wanted to get rid of me like Dada Drake does?
I swear I'll be a good boy, I will behave like Mama always tells me.
Even if Mama doesn't love me, I don't mind because she'll let me stay if I'm a good boy right?
I'm a good boy, right?
Finally, I bawled my eyes out. Hugging Mama and telling her not to leave me but the words came out wrong because I'm still a baby as Mama says.
Mama pats my head gently "Mama loves Ryker with all her heart, Mama will protect Ryker and his future sibling," she said
"Don't ever forget that, Baby cakes" she smiled at me.
I gripped Mama's t-shirt and sobbed silently, as Mama started to walk and cooed me.
A sibling? What's that? Some type of cookie or Teddy?
Mama's stomach is getting bigger? Is she sick?
Or did she ate a whole ostrich like Papa Vladimir did?
-
Heyy Guys, Missed Me?
-Mina
P.S Did you cry?