Where am i?

My eyes peeled open to the echoing of Jerome giggling. The first thing I saw was my body tied down to a thing with wheels. I struggle in it and look up to a mans voice. "Hello everyone." I look around to see who he was talking to. A girl with short dirty blonde hair was at the end of the line of asylum people, there was the super skinny man, the fat ass cannibal, the older man, the bald man, and Jerome. The man standing in front of me caught my attention more. He was wearing a suit and had slicked back ink colored hair. I could smell the danger on him like it actually had a stench. "I am Theo Galavan. And this," he nudged his head to the woman walking up to him. "Is my sister Tabitha." She smirked mischievously at us. I could tell I already hated her guts. Everyone began talking all at once. Theo held up his hand and everyone went silent. "I understand you're feeling confused, scared, a little groggy, but please relax. Today, is the future for all of you. If you want." He paced along the aisle of us. "Who are you?" The blonde woman said straightforward. "Well now the question is, who are YOU? The world sees criminal lunatics. I see charisma and power. I see power." Theo said deeply. Jerome scoffed. "Yes exactly my man. So spooky that is me to a tea. These other boys, I don't know, but you're singing my song." He smiled evilly. "Quiet Jerome." The older man said. He soon looked at Galavan and said. "Keep talking." Theo glared for a moment, then continued on. "Imagine, a group of brilliant outlaws, like yourselves, each selected for unique ability all working together as a team. Imagine the energy. Imagine the impact. Gotham would tremble before you." The blonde began to speak doubtfully. "Well that sounds fabulous, but I'm not a brilliant outlaw. I just have.. issues." He walked over to her like a cat on the prowl. "You have enough. Come with me Barbara. Everything you want in the world, is yours."  The old man began to speak harshly to Theo. "Theo. That's your name right? Theo? You're getting way ahead of yourself here. First of all, keep your hands off her. Second, this whole magic team, i gotta pass. I don't take orders. Good luck on everything though. It's an intriguing concept." Theo looked at him with an evil glare and paced slowly over to him. I began to smirk, knowing this wasn't going to end well. "This is very disappointing." Theo said darkly. The older man couldn't keep his mouth shut. "Fair play. You want a reward for busting us out of Arkham, I am grateful. How does a million bucks sound? Pretty good? I can get it for you today, as soon as I hit the streets." Theo showed no interest. "Money is not the concern. I had such high hopes for you and then an anticipant sexual jealousy always poisons the way out. Tabitha will show you out." Men began unbuckling him from the cart. He walked over to Barbara. "And Mrs. Keen is coming with me." Theo smirked. "Oh she doesn't want to go where you're going." Soon a black whip was around the man's neck and he was yanked to the floor with one tug by Tabitha. She got on top of him and pulled a knife from her belt and stabbed him to his death. Jerome giggled while my smirk had grown. Theo looked up at us with a cocked head. "Anyone else want to leave?" No one said a word. He smiled and outstretched his arms. "Then welcome my new friends. Make yourself at home. Tabitha will show you to your rooms." He said as we were unbuckled. "After you are settled in your rooms, I want to call in a meeting in the lounge. No ladies except Ms. Rose. I have trust she will do well."