Chapter 1

hey guys, this is my very first fanfiction, so tell me what you think?

hope you enjoy, thanks xo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kenzie's POV*

I sat on the couch with Skip, playing a match of fifa on the Xbox. Daniel's invited James, Beau, Jai and Luke over to meet me. I fiddle with my long brown hair, I only dip dyed it blonde a couple of days ago.

I get up to go get ready for the boy's arrival while Skip keeps his eyes glued to the screen. I search through my whole cupboard; by the time I'm finished there are loads of clothes on the ground from me trying to find something to match my crystal blue eyes. I continuously bite my nails, unsure of what the boys will think of me when they arrive.

Skip told me all about them to the point when he thought they were faggots, I pretty much know more than enough about them. I quickly straighten my hair and apply some light smoky eye makeup.

I jog downstairs to see Skip pigging out on some homemade pizza I made last night. I ask Skip if they're still coming hoping for a no since I have no idea what to say to them when they get here.

"Yup, don't worry, you'll love them. They said they were keen on meeting you so it's going to be all good" says Skip as he throws his Xbox controller onto the couch

I go into the kitchen to pour myself a Coke when I hear a knock at the door. I stay in the kitchen not wanting to open the door. I hear Skip open the door then a whole lot of yahooing. Boys... I will never understand them.

I decide to walk out into the lounge room to where they were sitting on the couch so I don't seem rude. I sit down next to Daniel. There was awkward silence in the room until Skip finally broke it by saying "Hey guys, this is my cousin Kenzie, Kenzie this is Beau, James, Luke and Jai" He pointed them all out to me as he said their name. I quickly give them all smile and a small wave, they all smiled back.

"Would anyone like a glass of Coke?" I quickly said after being introduced.

"Yeah, that'll be good, how about you guys?" spoke up Skip.

"Yeah, thanks" replied all the other boys.

I walk into the kitchen and start pouring all the drinks.

"Need any help?" I voice asked from behind me, scaring the living daylights out of me. I turn around to see Jai nervously standing there.

"Goodness, you scared me" I reply.

"Sorry" mumbled Jai, "The other boys were too lazy to offer"

I chuckled, "Thank you very much, can you help me carry out all the drinks?" I questioned.

"Of course" said Jai with a friendly smile.

"Thank you" I said as I smiled back and put the Coke back into the fridge.

I walk back out to see Luke and Beau engrossed in a Fifa match. I decided to pull out my phone and and starting texting Nicole and Kelly . I notice out of the corner of my eye as I'm checking my notifications Jai eyeing me off. I continue to keep texting my best friends.

After a couple of hours of the boys making a couple of keeks and replying to their fans. "So, what are the sleeping arrangements?" I asked, realizing there are 2 beds and 2 couches.

"I don't care as long as I get my own bed" Skip exclaimed, obviously wanting it.

"Ok, well who wants the couches?" I asked. Everyone just shrugged. I rolled my eyes, "Helpful."

"I call sleeping with Kenzie!" exclaimed Beau. Skip glared at him. Daniel and I are incredibly close and because of this Skip reckons he has to protect me from everything, which is okay sometimes... Sometimes.

"No way, Brooks." Daniel warned. "I don't if I can trust even any of you with my baby cousin."

"I'm 18!" Beau complained.

I death stared Skip, no matter how many times I tell Daniel that I'm not a baby he will always call me his baby cousin because, well, I suppose I am.

"Then, who do you trust me with?" I asked him, after staring him down.

"Ummm..." He looked around the room, unsure of his decision. "Jai?" He said, more as a question then a statement.

Jai just smiled and nodded, and I just shrugged. "Good enough." I looked around the room at everyone else.

"Chose your roommate" I told Skip.

"Uhh, Luke?" he asked. Luke nodded and they did this hand shake, type thingy. Dunno what to call it.

"Ouch, trader much?" James asked.

"YOU SLEEP WALK!" Skip exclaimed in defense.

"What about me?!" Beau questioned.

"YOU SING IN YOUR SLEEP!" He exclaimed to Beau.

"Oh." Beau shut up.

"So, everything all good?" I asked. Everyone nodded, giving me a sigh of relief "Okay good."

I look over at Jai and see him setting up the bed, he looks up to me and just winks, giving me one of those amazing smiles. I look down at my feet and smile, I mean he does have the cutest smile. I go and get changed, to get ready for an interesting night...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading :)

Nicole and Kelly are going to be more in the story by the way ;) x

also sorry for any spelling mistakes :)