Chapter 5

hey guys sorry for the late update :( but here it is! xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

*Kenzie’s POV*

“Have fun!” I yelled out to the boys as they made their way out the door to Beau’s car the next day for their Janoskians interview.

“Oh, we will” Jai said with a smirk. I lean against the frame of the door, biting my bottom lip to hide my smile. Jai just gave me one of his stunning half smiles and turned around, getting ready to jump onto Luke’s back.

I close the door, I have to get ready for when one of my closest friends come over, her name’s Nicole but I call her Nic. I had... holy crap! 30 minutes to get ready!

I quickly jump into the shower and wash my hair. My phone buzzes while I’msinging to up all night by one direction in the shower. I get out of the shower and chuck on some black skinny jeans and a white frilly top and quickly dry my hair.

I check my phone and it read “1 new message” I clicked on the message.

Hey beautiful I had an amazing night last night, hopefully I get to see you tonight? Xo” –JaiDaSexXx

I smile at the cute message Jai sent me. I click reply when I get a text from Nic.

Hey girlie, be ready in 10! Im picking you up J – Nicckie

“Shit!” I yell as I run to the bathroom to get ready, completely forgetting about replying to Jai. I put on some light eye makeup and roughly straighten my hair. I grabbed a pair of shoes as my phone buzzed again. I quickly opened up the new message while pacing down the stairs.

“Hey Kenz, thanks for dropping me off this morning, I owe you one! Xx” – Kells x

I reply back as I picked up the house key and purse and clicked send just as Nic pulled into the driveway. I darted outside to Nic’s car, locking the door on the way out and slid into Nic’s car.

“Hi lovely, I haven’t seen you in ages!” I said to her while leaning over to give her a hug.

She smiled and said “You keen for a good day?” as she pulled out of the hug.

“Let’s do it!” I said giving her the thumbs up.

*Luke’s POV*

I noticed Jai give Kenz a small smirk. I turned around, pretending to see nothing when suddenly I felt a massive body jump onto me. I fell forward but lucky Beau’s car was there to catch me. I heard Jai laugh really hard, I turned around and looked at him.

 “Jai! Are you dumb?!” I yelled at him. He threw his hands up in defence as he climbed into Beau’s car. I ignored him and pulled out my phone to text Kelly.

Hey, how are you gorgeous? I hope you have a good day today xo” I clicked send and put my phone away while I give Jai a death stare, obviously still mad at him. I notice he’s texting someone too. I lean over to see who he’s texting.... but my phone beeps.

“1 new message” it read. I smile knowing it was probably Kelly. I opened it up and the text read

Aw, your too cute. I’ll try and have a good day, but it’ll be the best if I see you” I smiled like crazy. James just winked and snickered at me while Skip was looking more than confused. I sat there thinking about how James would know to turn around and wink at me. Does he know? I thought.