Chapter 4

*Kenzie's POV*

"This day was one of the best!" exclaimed Kelly as we sat around the campfire on the beach, roasting marshmallows with Jai, Luke, Monique, Skip and Beau. James ans Sarah went back the Jame's house a while ago while we decided to stay till late.

"Same here" Luke said as he slidhis arm around Kelly's waist while she deeply blushed.

"Ooh! I knew it! You guys are together!" I yelled at Luke and Kelly.

"Yeah, I suppose we are..." Luke stated as Kelly hid her bright pink face into Luke's shoulder. Beau got up and ruffled Luke's hair.

"Aw, my little brother has a keeper" teased Beau.

"I hope so." Luke said as he looked into the Kelly's eyes, smiling.

Everyone 'aww'ed in cuteness while I recieved a text.

I hope that'll be us one day xox - JaiDaSexXxXx

I laughed, he must've stole my phone sometime during today and added his number. I texted back.

I hope so, your everything I've ever dreamed of - Kenz xo

I quickly pressed 'send' not wanting Skip to notice our conversation before realising that it was probably too cheesy.

I quickly got a text back as I was listening to Monique tell a bit about herself. I heard that she's concentrating on her surfing career and that's how she nearly died, by trying to learn a new stunt for the upcoming Roxy surfing comp. I noticed Skip taking great notice so I pulled out my phone and opened up a text that read,

Your everything I could of ever dreamed of and more :) - JaiDaSexXxXx

I smiled at how cute it was. I glanced up at Jai, he gave me one of the cutest half smiles and ruffled his hair as his feet fidgeted in the sand. He looked back up at me and I just winked at him and he let out a small laugh but then shutting up quickly after recieving a stare from Skip.

I decieded to say something to change the subject so Skip would stop staring down Jai.

"How about a game of spin the bottle ayee?" I said cheekily.

Everyone cheered in agreement.

"I'll get the bottle!" Beau shouted as he ran off to his car with his car keys jingling in his hand. We all just enjoy the warmth of the fire until Beau comes running back with an empty beer bottle.

"Ha! I knew you would have one of those somewhere!" Monique joked.

Beau poked his tongue at her as he placed the bottle on a piece of cardboard we got from Beau's empty carton of beer.

"Alright, so everyone know's how to play, right?" asked Jai.

"I don't..." answered Kelly.

"Okay, well it's easy. Say if Luke spun the bottle and the neck of the bottle landed, where you drink from, landed on Beau, Luke has to get up and kiss Beau." Jai explained.

Suddenly, Luke jumped up and ran over to Beau and pecked him on the cheek while everyone laughed at Luke's immaturity.

"Just like that , ahahaha!" Jai managed to say inbetween laughs.

"Alright, let's do this!" yelled Skip, obviously keen to start.

Monique spun the bottle...

"And remember," I said "This is a game where you can't get jealous."

The bottle landed on Luke.

Luke smiled while making kissy sounds at her which caused us to start laughing again. Monique nervously got up and sat down next to Luke since she was sitting next to Skip and I. Luke stuck out his cheek, Monique quickly leaned forward and just managed to peck his cheek before leaning out instantly. She made her way back over to where Skip was sitting. Her and Skip have been hanging around each other ever since he saved her. I guess she feels safe around him.