Chapter 7

A/N: hey guys :) heres the new chapter, and i was just thinking, i need a title -.- haha, any suggestions? just send them through inbox. thanks xo

vote, comment, share <3 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nicole's POV*

"That was amazing!" I laughed as I pushed my way out of the exit door. 

"Their face when they saw our ice cream tower!" Beau exclaimed as he came out after me. I sighed. 

"You alright?" Beau asked, seeming concerned. 

"Hm? Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just hadn't had a time like that in a while, I needed it." I said, smiling up at Beau. 

"Yeah, we should do it again sometime" he suggested as he slipped his hand around my waist while we walked to the car. I smiled and looked at my feet. 

"We should" I say after a while. Beau walks around to my side of the car, still with his hand around my waist.

“Here you go my lady” Beau said, opening the car door to let me in.

“Why thank you dear sir” I giggle accepting his offer by taking his hand to help me into the car seat.

Beau paces around to his side of the car and slides into the car.

“Hey, I know we just met and all, but I was thinking uh, would you like to spend the night at mine?” Beau asked, ruffling his hair nervously.

“Sure, it’s only three o’clock though” I answered, checking  my phone for the time when I saw I got a text from Kenzie.

“Yeah, that’s cool. We’ll find something to do” Beau said, looking over and smiling at me.

I open up my text.

“What’s up good looking? Sorry I ran out on you. You alright? Anyway, I got a text from James saying your with Beau. I’m staying the night at Jai’s if you need me xo” - Kenz(:

I quickly text back while Beau turns on the radio while he heads back to his place.

I’m staying there too! Beau asked me to stay  :) I went out for lunch with him. He is amazing! See you soon(;” *Send*

“So, what are we going to do when we get back?” I asked, looking up from my phone.

“Well, I was thinking I could introduce you to my family and I don’t know, chill? Ha-ha, nothing special at my house” Beau replied.

“Meh, anything’s better than my place.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

As Beau pulled up outside of his house he jokes “Alright, welcome to my mansion.” He pointed out over the house, admiring the view.

“Very nice.” I say nodding my head.  We got out of the car and made our way to the front door.

“Mummmmm! I’m home! Come meet Nicole!” Beau yells out as he walks into the house.  I see a woman come around the corner and walk up to Beau and I.

“Hey love, I’m Gina it’s very nice to meet you.” Gina introduced.

“Hello it’s nice to meet you too, I’m Nicole” I said to Gina while giving her a smile.

“So I heard…” she said, shooting Beau a glare.

Beau just smiled and flopped onto the couch as Gina walked back into the kitchen.