II-cherry

cherry by lana del rey;

Ty and I were sitting on the grass in the park, children jumping around cutely. I was placed in between his legs sideways with a single earplug in our ear, listening to 'Cherry' by Lana del Rey. The sun was setting, the skies turning the prettiest of warm-color shades. Some parts still had snow laying on top, as the green land was cleared. It was cold. It was beautifully cold. The leaves of the trees were shaking aggressively with the breeze. The ground was cool; yet calming. A light shiver never hurt anyone.

"It's like feeling no fear when you're standing in the face of danger cause you just wanted so much."

"What are you thinking about?" his voice interrupted. I simply shook my head indicating that I wasn't thinking about anything in particular as I snuggled closer into his chest. He held me tighter as if for protection. I know what you're thinking; me and ty are overly close. Well, when you meet someone that will immediately consider you as family and stand right next to you in every step you take, you'll understand how precious they are to you. For me, it was Tyler Kenneth.

"Excuse me?" a sweet voice rang with a slight lisp. We both looked up to see and adorable little girl with a sad expression painted on her face and a pout. My weakness. I sat up and extended my arm to her. "Yes, sweetie. How can we help you?" I asked softly, placing her in my lap.

"I lost my brother, can you help me find him, please?" she sniffled cutely.

"All of my peaches are ruined."

"Of course, honey. What's your name?" I questioned running my hands through her hair in a comforting manner.

"M-my name is Kim." She whispered as tears started to pool at her eyes. I saw Ty already pouting as he hates to see little kids cry.

"It's going to be okay, Kim. Can you describe your brother for me?"

"H-he's very tall with dark hair and brown eyes." She specified weekly. I inwardly rolled my eyes as everyone in the park had those features, but she's too cute.

"Can you tell me what he was wearing?" I pushed.

"Black j-jeans and-"

"KIM" a shout interrupted her. She got up and hugged a man who I'm assuming is her brother.

"Shit." I heard Ty mumble under his breath. He hid his face in my neck as the man and the little girl approached us. Wait... that's Justin. I let out a snicker, finding the situation funny. Ty tightened his hold for a millisecond as if warning me.

"Thank you so much for helping my little- wait Tyler?" Justin tilted his head confused.

"I fall to pieces when I'm with you."

"Y-yes? I mean he's not h-here." Ty squeaked out frantically, making Justin crouch down while smirking.

"Oh, really? Well, do you know where he is?" he asked jokingly.

"H-he's doing the dishes!" my idiotic best friend yelled out making me and his crush burst out laughing. Justin put his sister down only to have her sit on the grass confused but stayed quiet nonetheless. He placed his hands under Ty's arm and lifted him up and placed him on his hip like a baby. Ty squealed for dear life and clung to him like a koala afraid of falling but no one can miss the legendary blush on his cheeks. Justin chuckled out of amusement and looked at him with adoration. It was clear as water that both of them had a crush on each other.

"I love you so much, I fall to pieces."

"Is Tyler back yet?" he asked with a smirk on his face. Ty simply nodded, refusing to look at him in the eyes. I stood up and placed Kim on my hip and kissed her cheeks making her giggle.

"C-can you put me down?" Ty stuttered out, still not looking into his eyes. Justin chuckled but complied. He put him on his feet but instantly wrapped an arm around his waist not letting him move away. What a sly man. Ty visibly shrunk, his blush darkening as he grew shyer by the minute. Justin looked at me and smiled gratefully before turning his gaze to his sister who was still in my embrace.

"Ready to go back home, baby?" he asked Kim, his arm still tight around the blushing brunette. The little girl nodded then looked up at me. She cupped my cheeks with her tiny hands and look into my eyes before reaching out for her brother. I handed her over as Justin finally let go of Ty to carry her himself before looking at me.

"Thank you..." he trailed off

"Genevienne."  I finished for him. He smiled while nodding before turned to his crush. He placed his index finger of his free hand under Ty's chin as he listed his head up. He placed a sweet lingering kiss on his forehead then looked into his eyes, "See you around, tiger." He then quickly placed a kiss on his cheek then turned and walked away. I smirked at my best friend who had his eyes wide and slightly trembling. He then looked at me as if confirming if that actually happened. My grin widened in confirmation as he squealed and jumped around like a little girl.

"Let's go home, now." I called over and grabbed his, dragging him home. He was smiling widely the entire way back swinging our arms back and forth. When we reached home, he told my mom all about it making her squeal just like he did. I silently went up to my room and jumped into bed. Soon later, Ty joined without muttering a single word. He cuddled me into his arms and kissed my head then tucked it under his chin like he always does. After a while we both fell asleep, tired from the crazy incident, as we slipped into dreamland.

"I fall to pieces when i'm with you."