Chapter 8: So its you

Luna POV

"So its you Vpres" I said, his figure getting clearer as he walks closer to me.

"Ah yes. But really, what are you doing in this time?" he said. "Nothing. I just finished talking to Leo...how about you? What are YOU doing here?"

"Im just monitoring the school grounds. Y-you know, the vice president's job because the president here went in a place that anyone of us dont know." he said quite stammering on his words. Whats ya problem?

"Oki. I'll go now. Goodnight." I said turning my back, ready to walk away from him "Wait!" he said. What now?

I turned my body to him "Yeah?"
"Can I walk you to your dorm? Its getting late anyways.." he said looking down. "Uhh. Sure. Why not?" I said. He lifted his head up and walks beside me

We were about only 1 kilometer left before we reach the dorms. Yeah. Its that far 'cause you know, our school is pretty big.

"Can I ask something, Luna?" he said while fidgetting his fingers. I nodded. "How did you do that to Leo? The shutting-his-body thing?" he said while looking at me.

Me, who isnt paying attention, quite dosing off, just answered unconciously.

"Uhm. Of course. With my powers. What else?" I said half-asleep. Im really close to falling right now. I dont mind sleeping here in a cement floor.

"Its not that. I know you have powers of course. But how can your powers do that? It isnt something a normal caster would do" he said looking serious.

"Well, aint normal though. Im a Royal Blooded Light Caster Princess right? Sometimes, read the Magic History." I said

"Oh well, I gotta go now. Thanks Vpres. Goodnight." I said and walks towards the door of the dormitory not even looking back.

[••••]

I unlocked the door of our dormitory finding Shore on her computer working on something.

"Gosh Luna. What time of going inside your dormitory is this?" she said "Its already 11:30pm" she added.

"My time of going home. What else?" I said

Not minding im still wearing my uniform, I switfly slide off my shoes and socks and I went up to our Shore's shared room.

I let myself fall to my bed flat, really sleepy, I reached for my soft pillow and hugged it tight. Im really exhausted right now.

I heard the door opened and closed. "Luna? Still awake?" she said quietly. I hummed enough for her to hear signalling her im awake.

"Help me cook breakfast tomorrow. Pleaseee?" she said. "Yeaaaaa. Whatever. Goodnight" I said and drifted to my sleep.

To be continued..