1: the spy

*khen's POV*

Hi I'm khen Cruz.. I'm just 17 years old, I'm the adopted princess of king Dave and Queen lyla... (Haha nabanggit na ni miss author ang tungkol sa akin)

Now I'm here in my huge room!! Ugh I hate this room... Pano ba naman kasi PINK ang kolay ng room ko!! Tsk.. Mas gusto ko pa ang black at saka white...

I stretch my arms. Para naman makahinga ng maluwag.pumunta ako sa bathroom at nag shower,

~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~

Tapos na akong mag shower.and blah blah blah! 😂
After taking my morning retuals.. I go to the kitchen to eat some delicious meals...but before that.. I must prepare my things for school... I go to my room and get my bag pack..when I feel something really really weird. My face became serious,focusing to that feeling.. I can sense that somebody is watching me.. Ugh who is that guy..I'll kill her..

I directly look to the window.. And I was right somebody is spying on me. When I look into her face, he has a black mask, brown hair and a red eyes.. STRANGERS!!!.  Ugh.. I fastly open the window, to catch him.. I m here in the rooftop.. Following the man.. I must kill her.. He start attacking me.. he throw a blade on me, but he failed.. So in that case he fall into the hole.. I smirk  'cause of her naughtiness.. 

I went down to the hole, and look at her.. He look at me too.. He looks like a ninja or something? He grabs her sword. And he start attacking me.. He was trying to give me a sweet slice in my neck but he failed.. Haha AGAIN.. He become faster, attacking me so fast... Ugh any seconds later then I get bored..

"Who are you" I said

"You know soon enough" He replied

Ugh!! Holy crap!!

"Why are you spying on me? " I asked again

"None of your business" He said

Then he start attacking me, but this time I get mad😡

I kicked her,and he fall to the ground, blood is bleeding in her mouth.. He stared to me angrily

"My turn" I said and gave her a lazy smile...

I can feel my kagune is in my back now. My evilish behavior activated.. My right eye become red and black.. I wear my mask(the mask in the photo)  and getting ready for my first attack.. He shout and run into my position.and her sword are facing me.. I slap my kagune in to her sword and hit her head..

..........................

Now he's trimbling in fear I broke her sword. And blood is bleeding on her head...

"Y-you m-monster! " He said

"For real" I replied to her..

"Will then if you wanna survive? Tell me? " I said
"Why are you spying on me!?? " I continued

"S-someone gave me a job.. To kill you!!" He said nervously

I dont get it.. To kill me? Why? Who?

"Who!" Is said calmly
Any seconds he didn't answer me..

"Ugh I SAID WHO!!!" I shout to her with a super mad face

He didn't answer.. This is disgusting!

"Ugh! Any last words? " I said..

"No no. Please noooooo!!! "
He said

I slap her head with my kagune.i slice her head off and hit her eye..
Now he's super dead now...

I stare to her.. Then titit titit titit.. My alarm is ringing...
Ugh shjt it's 6: 30 AM..
I need to go to my room..

I directly go to the window.. And go to the mirror I fixed my self.. My hand is full of blood.. I took off my mask.. And put it into my bag...
Then
Someone knocked the door..

"Miss khen! Time for lunch"
Our maid said

"Coming!!" I said

I wash my hands after that I take my bag and lastly I go to the kitchen..

***************************
A/N
This is my first time I wrote a story..
Hope you'll like it..

Add me(FB) - Angelene M. Duyongan

Add me(instagram) - Angelene_md

***************************