30: near in death

Touka's POV

"Jett kill me please"

My eyes widen when I heard those words..

The tears run to my cheeks like faucet. I cried and cried..

What do you mean? Khen? What are talking about? We won't do that..

"Please" Khen said while crying. Khen's eyes back to normal but her kagune is still there.

Jett's arms drop down as his strength are disappear when he hear those words..

"What!? What no! NO!! " I yelled. I tried to stand up but my legs is injured..

I can't stand up I can't even feel my legs.

"W-what are you talking about? " Jett ask to khen while holding khen from falling to the ground..

I cry again.

"Please, there's no way you can survive from me.. P-please  kill me before its too late. I can't control it.. She's stronger than me.. Stronger than us. " Khen said while her eyes are close as jett carry her..

She? Who? Stronger than her?what? I'm confused!..

"Who? " Jett said to khen as his tears flew to his cheeks..

"My Twin"

(0_0)

What? She have a twin?.. As in twin?..

I'm going crazy what is she talking about?..

"You have a twin? " Jett ask to khen..

Khen nodded while her eyes is still close..

"Who? "

"We don't have a time for this, I-i can't fight her anymore. She's stronger than me!! Jett please kill me.. " Khen said..

No! No! Khen don't leave me.. Don't leave me alone.

"No.i-i can't do that" Jett step backward.

And khen fall to the floor

She open her eyes and look to Jett. 

"Please.pipigilan ko mona siya sa pag control sa sarili ko.. Please kill me" Khen said..

I run to khens place.tiniis ko ang sakit na nararamdam sa binti ko para lang makausap ang kapatid ko..

"Khen no! " I said when I came to her.

I hold her cheeks and cry. My tear droplets flow to khen's cheeks and to her nose.

No! I won't let her die again! No!..
I can't! I don't know what to do if she die.

"Please"

She raise her hands and reach my wet cheeks.i make a smile. I manage to smile.

"No I can't" I said..

My tears flow.

Where are you sir Greg?? We need you!? Khen needs you!..

I will blame you if you won't come here sir Greg. Magtutuos tayo!

"Please.please do my first and last wish" Khen said caused me to cry even harder.

Last wish!? No! You still have tomorrow, you still have a weeks, month, years to come.. Please don't leave me.

Khen's nose is bleeding. I cry..

"Khen please" I muttered

Khen smile and a single tear flow to her eyes..