24: she's with Ash

Jett's POV

I was running to the library. I cant wait to see khen and sir greg actually I have some questions of sir greg about our project... And luckily he's with khen and I have to talk to khen too...

The question is what if khen is with someone and that isnt sir greg. Or maybe thats touka or maybr not or maybe... Ugh nevermind that.

I run out of breathe so I stop and put my hands into my knee's and get some air..

Im running out of breathe.i look up and i was so happy because i was standing in front of the library.. I mean the doors library.

So I grab my handkerchief and wipe my swet.. And when im done I fix my self and also my hair. Its pretty messy now...

I slowly turn the door knob and saw khen with.... Ash.. Khen's ghoulish eye are gone..

My anger turns on!! I Quickly gets angry my hands turn to fists. My anger Quickly alives.

I thought she's with someone like sir greg or touka or snow or gerda but not with ash!! Ugh!!

I saw khen look to me with a shocked face.  And ash who was just smirking on me... He really wants to insolt me huh?

I come to khen's place and grab her hands...i try to pull her but she's trying to pull her hands back against me..

But i didnt let her go. I hold her arms even tighter..
I know that it hurts to her but I dont need to set it free.

She still trying to pull her hands on her side. But it failed I know that she's more powerful to me and I know that she carry a whole building last day but i dont care.. I have to use a half of my whole strenght just to hold her hand..

"Let me go! " She said while trying to escape her hands on me.

"Hey let her go! " Ash yelled as he come to me.

"What are you doing? Were just talking here!! " Ash said. And he insert on my way to the door in front of me.

"Out of my way" I said while looking to her face..

And then he raised her hands side by side so that i couldnt get out!!

I stared at her. I badly stared to her.

"No!!unless you let her go" He said..

No!! I wont! I look to khen's side and I see her stomach is bleeding with blood!..wait I hit her to the stomach when we are in forest.. How could I forgot that!!..

"Jett" Suddenly khen call my name this time I cant see her angry on me..
Her eyes spark like stars. Her eyebrows met upward. And her cute little face paint to her face.. Para siyang nagmamaka-awa.. She looks like a cute dog who wants to cry.. It so damn cute.

I cant help my self but to calm down. She made me calm down that fast. How could she do that? Was it bacause of her strong presence?... But still I didnt set her hands free.

And then I saw her stomach. I thought that its still bleeding, unhealable.

Its covered with bandages. And the bandages stained with blood. Thats why I thought that they didnt heal khen but I was wrong..

"Let me go" Khen said with a cold voice..

"Let her go jett! Or else ill bring her father here" Ash said so I face her.. Coz of that I hold khen's hand even more tighter...

Then suddenly khen moan for pain.
"It hurts" She said. O suddenly feel strange I feel worry to her.. Half of me are saying let her go and let her explain and half of me saying that dont let her go..