In The Dungeon

After Rouxls escorted you to the dungeon and placed you in your cell... boredom took over you.

You heard footsteps getting louder and louder. Your cell door creaks open. 

You looked up to see Rouxls Kaard. He locks the cell door from the inside and walks toward you.

He leans down so that you can see his face without hurting your neck, (or you think that's what the intention is.)

"Art thee doing well?" Rouxls asked "I personally couldst not careth less, I just wanteth to knoweth because I needeth to checketh in with prisoners, and lightners needeth to beest kept on close watch at almost all times."

"When are you guys gonna execute me?" You asked softly.

"Executeth thee?! nay, we art not going to doth such a thing! aye, thou art a pathetic lightner. But at which hour thee first entered the dungeon the orders were to let thee sitteth and doth nothing, forever... and I am still going by thouse rules, so darken up!" He chuckled at the joke he made.

"That's one less thing to worry about" You sighed

"There we go... Keepeth thinking liketh that, keepeth talking liketh that. Get some rest, worm." Rouxls said.

He unlocked the cell to walk out. Then he locked it again.

You closed your eyes and start to doze off.

(sorry this is shorter than the other chapter but...um yeah I'm so dang lazy)