Chapter 14 Trouble is Coming

Stefan's PoV

"Hey bro pass me the remote I need to watch something" my stupid brother takes the remote in MY room in MY part of the estate.

"Hey go to your manor you have a tv there right" as you can see we're in our home country Bruele where in every direction you can see water.

Our country's signia. We the royal family of Bruele can only manifest the power of the water which definitely wasn't what I wanted all the responsibility of. Making the ocean beautiful rehydrating the flowers and all the other stuff our tutor told us.

"Ok ok but just wait Charlotte told me to watch the tv cause she was freaking out over something" I rolled my eyes my exasperation visible in my face what did I do to have a brother like this.

He was eating pizza and his feet was on my precious ivory table that I received as a gift from Elena..

"Hey get your feet of the table and don't leave peices of your food in it" I scolded

"FeEf OfF tHe TaBLe" he mocked then the news started and we watched patiently..

News Man:Just in from one of the seven kingdoms kelly right in Atrain what is it kelly

Reporter girl: I'm here in Atrain jimmy and as I have heard from a few of the citizens Princess Emerald Aerith Emilia of the house Greene 2nd to the throne is missing...

News Man: I bet that was a mouthful kelly but do we have some news on your side.

Reporter girl: Apparently the princess has gone on a trip with her siblings the former Princess Meredith and her husband Duke Felipe and their children and her little sister Princess Adelaide and has been missing since yesterday afternoon.

News Man: what happened to our Princess we'll keep you updated in The ANC we will be back..

"Whoa isn't she your girlfriend or something" Caleb turns from his seat to look at me

"No she isn't my girlfriend she's my fiance and please feet of the table" I take my coat and my keys.

"Hey where are you going" he stands up and puts the pizza in the box and I just nod at him he nods at me back and went down stairs and I received a call from father.

"Stefan did you know anything about this just because I forced you to marry her doesn't mean she deserves this kind of treatment I thought you more than this kind of behavior" he scolded me a storm

"Father let me explain first I have nothing to do about this, and I would know more than what you tell me, I know her more than you do and you have no right to tell me that."my voice shaking with anger emphasizing what he hasn't done I take a deeper breath and continued

"What you did to mother was way worse than what is happening right now and please I'm already on it I'm looking for her" I hang up and hopped into my motorcycle my Harley Fxdr 114 vintage my great great grandfather had when he was a teenager it looked like it didn't age we had some alterations made aswell.

" richard get me the details on when and where people had last seen Emerald and send it to me" I video called him in the Harley as I said alterations.

"As you say sir the gps location has been sent to your uhm motorcycle" he bleeps off, I check the location it's near here Malibu I presume I won't let anyone hurt her this time or anytime as long as I'm here.

EᗰEᖇᗩᒪᗪ'Ꮪ POV

I have to look for a vine any sign of life I can't believe I have to use my brain for this. I felt the floor unfortunately it wasn't made out of wood and unfortunately for me he came back...