chapter 4 Bed Friends ;)

+=+=+=+= Taylor Hill as Charlotte

I wake up with tears in my eyes I feel my self gasping for air, my head hurting like you've been punched in the head "where am I" I said with a hoarse voice.

I look at the cealing and at my legs "wait I'm in a hospital bed" someone wakes up in the bed near me "yes honey we got so worried we went back from vacation" she said with a worried voice.

"It's okay nana what happened" I said still fealing that ache in my head I feel a bandage in my head looping around my long blonde hair.

"They said that you fell asleep in your car and crashed in the freeway" she said still looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes that me and my dad have. I sigh in relief

Was it all a dream but I did get the waffles I mumble to myself "honey are you okay the teachers said that you could stay home this week" she said standing up.

the doors burst open... It's my annoying brother and my cute little sister Charlotte she has light brown hair and grayish blue eyes which came from my mother. "Aerith are you okay" she's 16 years old and she still cares about her big sister that's cute an "awwh" escapes my mouth.

"I'm okay Charlotte just need little time to rest" I say to her then I let her go with a kiss on the cheek "please don't do anything like that again okay" she says furrowing her eyebrows "okay our little princess" we all laugh.

Ether comes to me and sits at the side of the bed "Hey what happened" he said with a concerned look "He's back and he's coming for us" he was about to say something to nana but I put my hand in his mouth nana looks at us.

"Hey!! We're just talking about school aren't we" he stops and then looks at me "what are we gonna do then" Ether said "just don't tell nana or papa they might get a heart attack" I guess we're on our own
+=+=+=+=+=+=

A weekend passes by and now it's time for school again.... who doesn't likes school it's fun ... not

I wake up before anyone else I brush my teeth showered and all that stuff
I came down with a floral dress with my red velvet heels I know I know someone protested that we don't get uniforms anymore and so they did since Ether agreed since we owned the school.

I go down to see the whole family downstairs well not whole but you get it you're smart I sit nervously since mom and dad were there I hope they didn't get informed about last week.

"Hey mom Hey dad bye.." I sneakily go to the garage with a key on my hand someone sneaks up on me it's Stefan.

"Heyyy" I said nervously leaning back at the Lamborghini "what are you doing here" I ask him he moves closer to me

"Oh I was invited by your dad to have breakfast" I look at his earth eyes and his toned abs which was complemented by his olive skin

"You like what you see" I blush then turned the other way to not admit defeat.

I open the car and got inside he went to the passenger seatand uses the seatbelt
"Aren't you supposed to be at breakfast why are you coming with me and don't you have your own car what about your stuff" I huff

"Hey Princess breathe I'll let them know and they'll just bring my stuff to the school now let's go" he signs at me to go and it's like the first time we met well this is awkward.

We get to school with eyes around us since we arrived together well I guess that would happen since the princess and the prince of the most famous royal family arrived together.

The girls send me a deadly glare if looks could kill I'd be dead as soon as I stepped foot on the school with him
"Hey I'll see you later" he winks at me and heads to his friends.

"Ookayy now that was weird well not that weird since you guys fit perfectly" she wiggles her eyebrows I scowl then Nathan comes in Elza's brother.

"She's his fiancee anyway that could work" I look at him I look at Elza I jab her in the side "How did he know" I whisper "How could he not know it's all over the news and social media look in twitter" she gives me her phone a tweet from BBC CNN and all other companies
says 'Emerald princess of Atrain and Stefan prince of Bruele will soon be married at unknown dates' and other retweets

I look in shock "I didn't even know about this" I look back at the phone I call Ether he picks up "Hey twin sister what are you up to" he answers with a loud background sound "Did you know about this" stupidly I point at the phone
"What?" Flustered I answer "the news at social media" I shout "Oh they didn't tell you" I feel my face reddened with anger I was about to call home but then the bell rings.

"Well we better get to our classes bye emme" she says with a scared look did I scare her away better tell her sorry later the classes ended and lunch started but I didn't se her at our usual spot is she ignoring me.

A girl with Red hair up to her waist and green eyes looks to me and said "Hi are you Emerald" I stand up "yes yes I am" she shakes my hand "well then you're in luck I'm gonna be your new bestfriend"

We talked till lunch is over then we exchanged numbers she looked at my schedule and said "we have classes together I guess I just didn't have the courage to talk to you since you were with elza" oh I forgot about her I guess I'll go with this redhead "wait I didn't catch your name" "oh I forgot it's Emilia Emily for short see you then" we go to our own clasess.

Classes ended and then I headed to my locker to drop off my books since I don't have homework "hey" I look up to see Evan my Bestfriend when we were little I squeel "EVAN" he hugs me I hug him to "what are you doing here" I say to him "Oh mom transferred me here" as dumbfounded as it seems I just say "oh" and then we went to the car before parting ways he kissed me on the cheek staring at me with those green eyes and winked "see you tomorrow" he had brown hair that looked like a bedhead but HOT bedhead my family and his family are fam friends.

Okay back to my boring house

I showered and put on new clothes which isn't a dress I see Charlotte walk down the hallway knocking at my door
"Hey sis dad said we're gonna have dinner with the royal family of bruele get dressed" ugh I just got dressed see you soon comfortable clothes as the maids put me in a royal blue gown which they said 'complimented my eyes'.

"The limo is gonna pick us up" Ether said in his Blue suit that paired with mine "where's Charlotte" I ask then he holds out his hand I take it "they already took her there" this is gonna be one hell of a dinner

+=+=×=+=×=×=

Your lady aerith back in here again with a new chapter hope readers would like it I'd appreciate if you vote

See you next time royals ;)