Seven

So before you guys are questioning anything, I changed the mc name into Chanmi bc I don't really like the name Areum anymore. That was just a heads up. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanmi's pov:

    Chanyeol called me and told me that I could head over to their practice room today.

     I went into my wardrobe and changed into a sheer black long sleeved top with a black tank top underneath, black ripped jeans, paired with black booties. 

    I look into the mirror at my outfit and think to myself. "Wow all black today. At least I look a little decent today." I then apply a little bit of makeup that consists of bb cream, concealer to hide my eye bags, powder, mascara, and my favorite lip tint. I grab my keys and keys to head out the door. 

________________________________________________________________________________

    I head into my car and headed to SME. When I got there, it was chaos. There were swarms of fan girls and paparazzi everywhere. I took a look closer to see the members of Exo coming back from their schedules. The bodyguards tried their best to keep the fan girls away, but we all know how crazy they can be.

    When they were gone I went to receptionist who I was so that I could enter the building. I took the elevator to get to the floor they were at. When I stepped out I heard big screams and laughter. I sigh and head to the Practice room knowing it was them. 

    I walked in and all eyes were on me. The room got silent until Baekhyun decided that it as fun the announce to everybody that I had arrived. Everybody gathered around me and started asking questions. 

    Baekhyun asked me "Why did you not bring anything for us?!" I looked at him and said back "Why would I?" He answered back "Because we're your friends."  I thought about it and said " Maybe I'll bring something next time." He smiled at me sheepishly. 

    Kai popped up and said "Well that was random" I told them "What the heck are we going to do to here." Suho said that I was going to watch them dance for awhile. 

    They got into their positions and the music started to play and they started dancing. I was so amazed and awestruck at how well hey could dance. When the music stopped they ran up to me panting. "How was that" Tao asked. I snapped out of my mind and told them that it was great.

    We hung out for awhile and ordered some food. We ate in peace then played some games. It was time for me to go home as it was quite late. We said our goodbyes and I went home to my comfy bed. It was amazing how fast time could go by so quickly when you have fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay that was all for today. 

I am so sorry that I being the irresponsible author has not been posting lately.

                                                                            Sincerely,

                                                                                             Misslovley8